ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Should I get a new Samsung or a used iPhone?
My parents are buying new phones and they said I can have either get a new phone (Samsung HTC) or my dad's iPhone. What to get?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Get a new Samsung. Iphones suck, their battery life is short for the newer ones, and it's impossible to upgrade it yourself. They litterally glue in the battery and they break easily unless you buy an Otterbox. Which is an extra 50 bucks and a giant lump of plastic.
Also, in addition to all that, Iphones are generally more expensive. Get a Samsung in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
How much money do you have?

The old samsungs are not good. I have an iphone 3g and a nexus s, the iphone 3g is 5 years old and it's battery life is the same as the nexus s. It's also considerably faster, and ios is a ton better than android. Iphone 3g's build quality is MUCH better than the newer samsungs, and the touch is much better.

Both have a lot of problems, but Android disgusts me in a lot of things. Both have problems like not being able to run YT in background, and websites not being cached when multitasking.

Don't buy an expensive phone unless hurr durr got money to throw away.
Do you use your phone for hurr durr gaming and all kinds of things? Or do you use it as a comms device (SMS, calls, Skype, fb chat, etc)?

Give us more info than "old iphone or samsung what do". What do you need? What is your budget? What are your options?
wait for the new samsung galaxy s4 it will be amazing ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No my parents are buying me the phone

The iPhone my dad is giving me is an iPhone 4
I might get a samsung htc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I don't think there's such thing as a "samsung htc" ;)
Maybe you meant "samsung or htc"? I can't imagine samsung would name a phone after their competitor...

Well, since you are obviously rich just do what you want. There's not much difference, except you can tinker around a lot more on an andorid phone than on an ios, but because of that the menus and ui are not as nice.
HTC
Buy the htc. i hate apple and htc battery span is long. my htc last 14 hours
:D
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Buy the htc. i hate apple and htc battery span is long. my htc last 14 hours

You know 14 hours is absolutely terrible, right? :I