Ranking
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Logitech is gay... I've had only logitech mouse's in like 6 years.
Never heard of ducky and das stuff. I can't find it in swedish shops.

And yes, I care about looks too.

I wouldn't consider Logitech 'gay', but you can if you like. Either way, you get what you pay for, so the more money you put into one of Logitech's products, the nicer it will be, and they have really nice stuff.

Also, if you don't like Logitech, go with Razer or Cooler Master.
I actually payed quite alot for this (it is a logitech product, so it was prety cheap if you compare to razer stuff), and it was working pretty fine in the beggining.

But yeah.
Guys, since I couldn't find the right problem on the internet, not even their own troubleshooting, I decided to ask here.

The problem:
It is a illuminated keyboard, so when it is working, the led's work. But they don't.
The computer say it can't recognize the product, but it can when the led's are working.
Since I have my headset in the keyboard, I don't get any sound because any additional shit doesn't register when the keyboard isn't working.
(I have my headset in my keyboard because my computer won't recognize or even see the headset whenever its in the computer)
I can still use the keyboard and write shit, but I can't hear a bloody thing, which becomes a big problem since I'm a cod4 player.
Yeah, none of the 12 macros isn't working either.

I have tried it on 2 other computers.
Same problem.

And guess what, now everything works fine.
So you see, it keeps switching between not working, and working.

By the way, have I said what keyboard it is?
Its a logitech g110.
Last edited by Hours; May 4, 2013 at 11:11 AM.
M I N I V A N
I contacted logitech's support. They said the only thing I can do is to get a new one.

Closing since I'm already sure about Razer and got answer on the problem.
M I N I V A N