ES Recruitment Drive
Application Part 2... ACTION!
My name? : Miguel
My discord?? : Okay, it's qEdgesp#9460 ( I'm already in the discord but, it is needed )
My age , Hmm : It's 14

My timezone : is GMT +8:00

Now for the Introduction

Heya.

My name is Miguel and I'm only 14 Years old , Yeah it's so young but don't mind it. I only play computer games and some video games stuff i don't really do sports xad.

I was inactive at toribash and haven't played it for a few months because i was bored at it and found some interesting game which is fortnite (i'm not advertising .

Currently the games i play alot is Fortnite , Dota 2 and Toribash (now).

The mods i play at Toribash are Only JUDO , BOXSHU and MUSHU I don't play ABD much Or Aikido.

I had a friend recently VanishingPotato which is a member of Pew we played fortnite together for a bit not that very long.

Reasons I want to join PEW

I wanted to join PEW because i find it interesting, alot of professional players are there and i want to meet them too and be kind to them. I know the members of pew are very very chill and kind hearted i always know that.

Replays?

Sadly, I don't have any replay now. my last application has but it's kinda bugged it's not the same replay as i added last February.

That's all Thank you
Originally Posted by Jackysep View Post
My name? : Miguel
My discord?? : Okay, it's qEdgesp#9460 ( I'm already in the discord but, it is needed )
My age , Hmm : It's 14

My timezone : is GMT +8:00

Now for the Introduction

Heya.

My name is Miguel and I'm only 14 Years old , Yeah it's so young but don't mind it. I only play computer games and some video games stuff i don't really do sports xad.

I was inactive at toribash and haven't played it for a few months because i was bored at it and found some interesting game which is fortnite (i'm not advertising .

Currently the games i play alot is Fortnite , Dota 2 and Toribash (now).

The mods i play at Toribash are Only JUDO , BOXSHU and MUSHU I don't play ABD much Or Aikido.

I had a friend recently VanishingPotato which is a member of Pew we played fortnite together for a bit not that very long.

Reasons I want to join PEW

I wanted to join PEW because i find it interesting, alot of professional players are there and i want to meet them too and be kind to them. I know the members of pew are very very chill and kind hearted i always know that.

Replays?

Sadly, I don't have any replay now. my last application has but it's kinda bugged it's not the same replay as i added last February.

That's all Thank you

Good job making your new application and the old one! Welcome to Pew as a trial
Hi my name is Tyler I like playing mushu and wushu also abd sometimes also xspar I also am willing to do war when ever yall need me I'm also 14 Discord name is Repomaster1#8954 , I'm also willing to make replays my timezone is pacific standard.
Last edited by REPOMaster; Nov 14, 2018 at 12:26 AM.
My 2nd application didnt come up for some reason so here is my 3rd one
intro

My name is codey im 12 nearly 13 years old
You really want my discord Okay here it is
MrDoggo
I like to play online games because i struggle to find friends in real life
I play toribash nearly everyday for an hour or more usually
I play soccer and Australian football
I play boxshu akido abd judo and twinswords im trying to improve my boxshu at the moment

Why i want to join Pew?

I want to join Pew because i wanna relive clan wars if u know what i mean like i want to participate in clan wars and learn a thing or two from this clan i used to be in sixpaths before it died

Replays?

Replay machine Broke...
on a serious note though i dont have any idea how to put a replay onto this soo
I guess you'll have to put ur hopes in meh
Thats my application i appreciate u reading this Thanks
Last edited by KrazyK9; Nov 15, 2018 at 07:39 AM. Reason: I forgot the discord
KrazyK9
woof woof
REPOMaster - Denied. (Lack of information)
KrazyK9 - Denied. (not a lot of effort have been put into this application)

Try again next week!
Discord Name: Tobis_
Name: Aquarias1/Toby

I want to join this clan because I want to be more involved with Toribash, and I love combining social elements with the game.

Talent(s) 1: I am talented at boxshu/mushu
2: I am talented at twinswords, because I used to be in the UCHIHA clan.

I don't have another clan.

I haven't been banned.

I am very active.

I don't have an ALT.

I play about 14 hours a week, depending on how much work I have to do.
-----
Oh yeah, I'm 16 years of age.
-----
I left Uchiha because the leader, "Santanos" sold his account, and someone got it banned. They scammed someone on his account.
Last edited by Aquarias1; Nov 17, 2018 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Obinna
Discord name: obrezzy105#845
Gmt: (UTC-05:00) eastern time(us and Canada)
Activity: I'm active from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm on the weekdays, on weekends basically the whole day, im active on toribash almost everyday and im active on forums everyday
Date: 11/18/2018

Introduction
I’m 15 started playing toribash two years ago, i am a brown belt now. The reason why i like toribash is because it isn't like other games that u can get an op item or can upgrade your stats, the main thing you get in toribash is experience. I have hobbies mainly listening to music,playing soccer(sometimes),people say i can draw but i'm not sure if i can and mainly i watch anime…...a lot. Any mods with aikido i can play looking to learn some more judo moves cause i'm not really good at judo.

Reason why i want to join pew
I want to join pew because i want to get better and play all types of player always open to learning new stuff and mainly i want to bond with everyone and always have a good time.
Attached Files
beat a don black.rpl (60.8 KB, 3 views)
beat a black.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)
ddon 5 beatdowwn.rpl (54.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by obrezzy105; Nov 18, 2018 at 07:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Aquarias1 View Post
Discord Name: Tobis_
Name: Aquarias1/Toby

I want to join this clan because I want to be more involved with Toribash, and I love combining social elements with the game.

Talent(s) 1: I am talented at boxshu/mushu
2: I am talented at twinswords, because I used to be in the UCHIHA clan.

I don't have another clan.

I haven't been banned.

I am very active.

I don't have an ALT.

I play about 14 hours a week, depending on how much work I have to do.
-----
Oh yeah, I'm 16 years of age.
-----
I left Uchiha because the leader, "Santanos" sold his account, and someone got it banned. They scammed someone on his account.

Sorry but you did not put a lot of information and have not put a lot of effort into this application.
-----
Originally Posted by obrezzy105 View Post
Name: Obinna
Discord name: obrezzy105#845
Gmt: (UTC-05:00) eastern time(us and Canada)
Activity: I'm active from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm on the weekdays, on weekends basically the whole day, im active on toribash almost everyday and im active on forums everyday
Date: 11/18/2018

Introduction
I’m 15 started playing toribash two years ago, i am a brown belt now. The reason why i like toribash is because it isn't like other games that u can get an op item or can upgrade your stats, the main thing you get in toribash is experience. I have hobbies mainly listening to music,playing soccer(sometimes),people say i can draw but i'm not sure if i can and mainly i watch anime…...a lot. Any mods with aikido i can play looking to learn some more judo moves cause i'm not really good at judo.

Reason why i want to join pew
I want to join pew because i want to get better and play all types of player always open to learning new stuff and mainly i want to bond with everyone and always have a good time.

You will be invited, my member shave decided to give you a chance even though you failed the test, you will be put in as a Trial
Last edited by Xaria; Nov 19, 2018 at 08:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My PewPew Application
Name:SoulxPanda
Discord Username:SoulxPanda#1923
Steam Username:soulxwolf23
Bio
I have played Toribash for 2 years since 2016 I can be very kind but please dont judge me when i get angry,I can also be very cooperative if the corrosponding is as well.I also like alot of different genres of games,like Toribash,I play Warthunder,Paladins,and Dota 2.I like watching anime and movies about extraordinary minded people.In Toribash I am a black belt and I am a Silver tier in ranked.I would like to join PewPew because i would like to make more friends and participate in ABD wars i have heard the members of PewPew are very kind and cooperative.That is the end of my application I hope you read over this carefully and consider me a member
SoulxPanda - Denied (Not a lot of effort has been put into your application and you are missing the GMT format)