Toribash
Rules? Lol. I'm just making it known that these flames are BROKEN in some way, form, or fashion.

And for the record, by crash, he meant like after an energy drink or something along those lines. disregard crashing TB etc.
<insert (something) here>
Meh, broken is debatable. it could be the particles are really small, i actually havn't looked at them yet.

Also, you dislike me, so your opinions are biased.

Also, follow the rules.
- its been a while
So, let's get this straight.

Exactly what is wrong with these flames?

You folks might not want to bid until this is cleared up.
Last edited by Delaid; Jun 2, 2009 at 03:57 AM.
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
Meh, broken is debatable. it could be the particles are really small, i actually havn't looked at them yet.

Also, you dislike me, so your opinions are biased.

Also, follow the rules.

How can you sell something if you havent even looked at them yet? And what "rules" do you keep referring to.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RULES:

Posts are to be in this format ONLY:
Pack name:
Bid amount:

ex:

Pack name: 2-FLAME-PACK (#3)
Bid amount: 60k

Also, DO NOT ASK FOR PICS. im not going to go and take pics of 10 flames, which i don't even know which one i put on. Totally random which one you get.

Anything else you can PM me. (although you may not get a reply)

Also, it says 25k min because thats about the amount of the mins i have. in actuallity its both lower and higher, and i didn't feel like putting up a longer title. If any mod is reading this, they can deleate the last part, if they wish.

I've also asked skulfuk, and he says im allowed to do this.

Rules!

Also, i didn't get the "can't see it part." talk to me on irc or by PM.

Also, delaid, read the first post, the begining of it. If you have further questions, ask me through PM.
- its been a while
I've clarified the first post.

Bidders, make sure you read it before doing any further bidding.
Canceling my bid on these and blkk is now shady in my book. My bid was before I knew they didn't work