ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Longboard mod (10k Reward)
Hey, id love it someone could make me a downhill longboarding mod, and if possible, with banks and turns. and i dont want any balance mod either.
here are some images for referance

BOARD

stuff i wanna be able to do if possible

TRACK

i would appreciate it if anyone could take the time for this, i can pay 1k if u want, all i have
but thanks anyway
-----
also;
wheels: neon light blue, preferably in a cylinder shape not a sphere
deck should be grey or black
it should be a long track, enough to gain a ton of speed and no jumps and such. add no friction areas if you need to for sliding

11K REWARD IF ITS GOOD, MUST HAVE TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO IT
Last edited by iIluminati; May 13, 2015 at 05:33 PM.
(Origin)
it should be hard to make becouse The turns is not gonna work becouse then we have to place something so it does not just go forward altimes
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
Originally Posted by Fr4me View Post
it should be hard to make becouse The turns is not gonna work becouse then we have to place something so it does not just go forward altimes

You could put slippery sections I can realign my board on. And I know sharp turns arent possible in tb modding but I think that it's possible to an extent. I can do a front or rear wheelie to turn if I need to. But anyone, please try this!
(Origin)
As I practice longboarding, I'll add 5k to the payment if someone make this!!!

And if it's perfect ofc.

btw nice slide gift
<[NO]Rai> SNAPAR
<[NO]Rai> BOOOOAAAAA
Thanks so much formo, now with 5-6k someone may actually make it.
and tbh real turning isn't too important, sliding is all I really need
(Origin)
there are already too many edgy kids doing this in real life no thanks

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post

your opinion is not valued

id work on the mod but the skating mods have special balance settings

ask TimmyBoyG
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
your opinion is not valued

id work on the mod but the skating mods have special balance settings

ask TimmyBoyG

Ill try that, thanks for suggestion. Personally I don't like balance mods because I can't do crazy stuff like in normal settings.

Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post

Longboarding has more of a peaceful feel to it from what I've seen. Skateboarding to me has that "edgy" aspect to it with the slang and ghetto stuff (not bad or anything) but Longboarding is all about cruising and going down hills real frickin fast, like 60-80mph with nothing but a piece of wood (in my case, carbon fiber) under you.
but really, I would expect that comment from an alt created for shitposting. Not a 10th dan I've seen post in many places before. Please have some respect for others opinions please.
(Origin)