Toribash
oh, but hello guys! I am ESoldier25, a.k.a EliteSoldier25, but you can tell me Elite. I am a brown belt, and i play mushu (i am not good it, but i want to master it) Judo, ABD, greykido, and Taekkyon! I played with some members OF your clan, and they are veeeeery cool! they are high skilled, but i have beaten them, except Nova.
Alts, i don't have, and previous clans, yes, I had! Roulette's and DarkFox! i left them because they are dead! (I mean inactive) and now, I want to join your clan, because, why not? I am active, loyal and i am not a bad man, a troll, etc.
My name is Marin Vlad, I am from Romania and i like to risk! I play Toribash, Serious Sam 3, Battlefield 4 and many, many other games! I have skype, but i pretty much use TeamSpeak3, because it is a very good app which helps you win by communicating with the other players from room!
and now, the player card, it is not that good, because i play a lot in public servers and i lose, but, I can evade the risky situations, like the near dq moments, it happens to me EVERYTIME! and i counter them, which is normal.
And, yes, I understand the joints, because i played this game a lot.
Hope you guys will like my app thread! see you on Toribash!
P.S. sorry for my grammar, but i write very fast and make a lot of mispellings.

Here is the card!
Last edited by ESoldier25; Jan 30, 2015 at 01:31 PM.
Application
Hello (Vibe) members.my name is Mattkit5,just call me Matt,my IRL name is Ari and im from indonesia (GMT +7)

okay..my belt is black belt and im pretty skilled (i think) in Boxshu Mushu v3 and Mushu mod. im also really active on both forum and ingame (8/10)

well about "Alt's"...i have one alt from 5 years ago and its name is umm CyomaineX2. that alt is clanless so i think its okay right?

previous clan? i like this question.
my previous clan are (Divine) and (Crucify) and i leave it because those clan are inactive...really inactive.

Why u guys need me? because i can give this clan a really big Respect And Loyalty like i do on my previous clan,and also i can keeping up the activity of the clan.

i hope i can get accepted and sorry if there are some bad grammar (because indonesian are have bad grammars) and well....Bye
Last edited by Mattkit5; Jan 30, 2015 at 11:42 AM.
Name: Collin
Belt: Brown
Why i want to join: i think i need a new start
what i can bring to the clan: i can help with wars and recruit
-----
My old clan is Roulettes.
Last edited by Collin4289; Jan 31, 2015 at 06:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello my toribash friends, my name is Rayyan and everybody called me penta because my name is pentatium, obviously. im 14 years old. im from indonesia. ive been in toribash for a while. im at black belt tho. my favorite mods such as aikido (the quick or the normal one), greykido(was at rank 500), judo, judofrac. my past clan is Tekken, pyro(now the pyro is dead). I left because unactivity of the clan. thats it about my self. and last but not least my skype is rayyan2108

my win ratio is 56.84 which is preety good

my active in scale 1 to 10, in forum 8, ingame 9

ive seen u guys play. Ur amazing one that i have seen is Nova that dude is a good player and nice person

THATS IT FROM ME THANK YOU
U GUYS ROCKS!
Last edited by Pentatium; Feb 5, 2015 at 05:35 PM. Reason: missclick
They say all of the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
hola hola get Ebola my friends my name is Stepan my age is 14 i like playing toribash, mods what i like is judo judo frac.I play good at it.I dont have previous clans.I seen your members always and the play really cool.Its my players card.My win ratio is 57.10.I live in Belarus.Want to join Vibe because i think your clan is best of the best.
Last edited by griDx24; Feb 6, 2015 at 05:16 PM.
Pentatium: Nice app, I'll have to get a couple members with you to test your skill. As for forum activity, it's nice to see someone who checks the forums, just be sure to post every now and then.

griDx24: that's good to hear you admire our clan, but we're not interested in recruiting Judo players. We look for talented ABD / Aikido-based players.
Hello Guys

My Name is Nurin123 im a Black Belt Player from Germany.
i like play Aikido and ABD.
i also play Singelplayer.
iwas joined playing Toribash
at the 26.1.2014
before i write this ap i was in team asu i left because the clan is dead.
i also have one alt named nurin456(orange belt)
my skype has also the same name too

in short form
Belt:Black
Real life name :Michael

i will ad some replays.

Ty For Reading.
Attached Files
nurin123 ballet.rpl (131.9 KB, 5 views)
nurin123 just a uppercut.rpl (101.5 KB, 6 views)
nurin123 deep.rpl (160.1 KB, 6 views)
nurin123 Rising.rpl (92.9 KB, 5 views)
Zoey is a Good Girl, Everyone says so
Excellent replays Nurin! I see you've basically mastered the Split-Cap technique! Would've been great if you had told us what made apply for The Vibe specifically. I guess we'll find out soon!

You've been accepted as a Trial.
Hi im Jundi, I'm Indonesian, you can call me sis or siswantos but please dont call me sist I've been playing toribash since 2011. but in active for couple months. I've been playing with alot of people in different era, but I still need to improve my skill to be one of the best TB player hahaha. my skype is jasiswanto. I can be active in forum, and my active scale in game is 8/10. my last clan is Mishou i left it because the clan is inactive very inactive

this is my player card

I want to join The Vibe because, The Vibe is like legend clan, when i saw someone with the vibe clan banner, i want to become one of them. And beside that i also want to take a hand to make the clan bigger and stronger.

so this is my form i hope you'll like it. thank you!
Last edited by siswantos; Feb 8, 2015 at 07:45 AM.
You only live once.