Ranking
Original Post
Revolt!
I grow tired of the poor rule of Sigma, and I have therefore, along with my comrades, prepared a revolt. We won't even care with putting our demands on a list, because there are too many, and too few will be put to action. Therefore, I present to you a massive revolt, in a larger scale than ever seen before. If you desire to join the revolution, cry out!

Consider this my resignation, Sigma.

EDIT: That was quite a flop, eh? The Proletariat as a clan was deleted after living for 30 minutes. My future now? Who knows? I was going to try to make a sensitive message here too, but I don't know what to write, really. I sort of feel like a backstabbed backstabber, but I know I deserved it. So, eh. I understand if my reputation with every member of Sigma has dropped a lot, and that have utterly ridiculed myself with this entire project. Still, I hope this project shows the clan that quite a few people actually planned to leave in protest of an unsatisfying way of ruling the clan. It already as had some effect, I see. I read of this that I was not in the largest favor with HiVoltage, which I didn't know. So I think the best for you guys (Sigma) would be to sit down and throw all cards on the table.

As said above, I have no clue what happens now.
Last edited by aslask; Nov 1, 2009 at 12:49 AM.
disregard me
Last edited by carl; Oct 31, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Forget this. I'm staying for now. Again. >_>
Last edited by carl; Oct 31, 2009 at 10:43 PM.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Bye Surf and Autoz . Don't really care as much for you, aslask. Saw this coming from you.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Disregard that. After careful consideration, I have decided that nothing will get solved by causing a huge revolt like this. Even though mosier and I aren't on the best of terms, I fully side with him and his point that we all need to calm the fuck down, and fix this piece by piece. Aslask and surf, if you feel the need to leave, go and don't look back, because I'm sure all will not be forgiven if you do. Even the idea of this has brought phail pain. If you are true to sigma, then you shall stay.

Revolt against the revolt!
~Stick
Last edited by Stickicide; Oct 31, 2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: I changed my mind
elsewhere
What the fuck is even going on? How is Phail doing a bad job? You guys are crazy. Crazy as an endearment coz I luff all of you.
Σ
^- I agree...
Though, reading this thread I lol'd. Aslask you're too communist 8D
Anyways bai bai (I think)
Last edited by dbuhos; Nov 1, 2009 at 07:23 AM.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by FreshPrins View Post
What the fuck is even going on? How is Phail doing a bad job? You guys are crazy. Crazy as an endearment coz I luff all of you.

Did I ever say he did? He does a great job. His brother, not so much.