ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REQ] New Lenshu Mod
Helo Mod makers of Toribash, I was thinking about the Lenshu mod the other day and had an idea. Please tell me if its possible to make a mod of Lenshu in the fashion I'm thinking and if anyone wants to make it I would be very happy to see it done.

Okay so here is a general description of what I was thinking about for this.

A mod that is similar to Lenshu it its play style, but with a modified grab system. I like the idea of Lenshu3ng, but sometimes I miss the kicks that I can do in ABD and wish I could do kicks like you see in tk matches, but in Lenshu. Now I know there are versions of Lenshu with grab, but I really don't wanna see a match where people are grabbing the entire round. So what I wanted to see done is a system where once you grab after two turns the game will forcibly release your grab and you won't be able to grab again from three turns. It would also be nice to maybe have some kind of modified ring, something simple would be fine, like adding a box around the ring with still a bit of the out of bounds floor left so people could kick off the wall to save. Also the addition of some pads in the small out of bounds space like you see in greykido would be nice.

I feel like these additions will help improve the general Lenshu3ng matches and allow players to get better kicks without turning the match into a grapple war.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA
So what I wanted to see done is a system where once you grab after two turns the game will forcibly release your grab and you won't be able to grab again from three turns.

this is literally impossible with modding, sorry.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
this is literally impossible with modding, sorry.

Okay thanks for the information, I really don't know much about the limitations of the current system so I was just wondering. Thanks for telling me though. Closing the thread.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •