ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
gekiz mods
there's a new mod i made just for testing my modding skills.
i hope you like it, please let me know what do you think about it

Have Fun.

Edit: i edited the mod sorry
Attached Images
screenshot-14-11-51-46.jpg (6.1 KB, 109 views)
Attached Files
gekiz_future_parkour.tbm (11.3 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by gekiz00; Jun 14, 2015 at 07:59 PM.
That mod is amazing. I'm still learning to parkour in TB, but I've got a... Replay?
Attached Files
Umm.. Yeah..rpl (102.9 KB, 13 views)
good mod but to easy. took me 5mins to complete and the replay was realistic but still suck so it'll be shame to post it xD
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i like that blue it looks sexy :P ill have a replay for you in a bit
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
so here it is i decided to do a little twist on it i went under the map to give myself a little challenge since the map itself was pretty easy, and you have a ton too many frames, i tried to keep my replay a fluid as possible but i was hard to do since you're not supposed to grab in parkours(you will see what i mean), so here it is and i hope you like it.

ps i stopped where i did because it would have been impossible to make that jump, and it would be better if you added obstacles and made it possible to make that jump from underneath like where i was

yea i did just do that.rpl
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 25, 2015 at 10:59 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
well i understand what you mean here, and i know that the map itself is pretty easy but your not supposed to go under the map...i think i'll may add the dq.
anyway nice replay ;)

P.s. i'm gonna leave toribash for a bit so i'll not be able to add an obstacle but thanks anyway