Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Place of the way (ninjitspar)
Hello all, Back with another new mod.
Very pleased to be presenting to you, blu_place_of_the_way.

Features

Hope you all enjoy playing it, I will look forward to seeing your replays as always.

shoutout

Attached Files
blu_place_of_the_way.tbm (35.7 KB, 60 views)
- Blu -
Wow, this looks great. The color scheme is spot on. The oriental theme works really well. Good job blun.
YES YES YES, a fixed version of ninjutsu that is better! That mod and the environment is simply amazing, nice job.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Wow, just wow.

Thankyou Rune, Hope you like how it plays too

Originally Posted by MacSparrow View Post
Wow, this looks great. The color scheme is spot on. The oriental theme works really well. Good job blun.

Thanks mac, Worked overtime on this one .
It killed me to have to stop at object limit, I would have loved to have been able to add a shrine, trees and plants to the outside and some more deco to the inside like lamps and scrolls ect. (well I could but it means loosing the floorboards).

Originally Posted by Hachem24 View Post
YES YES YES, a fixed version of ninjutsu that is better! That mod and the environment is simply amazing, nice job.

Thankyou mate, I am glad you like it, Gameplay feels more "ninja" like now I think you will agree.
It is only similar to ninjitsu though, It shares none of the actual ninjitsu settings, It is really closer to a spar set-up so I guess now it is a ninjitspar!.

thankyou Everyone, Keep playing them and I'll keep making them. :P
- Blu -
Cool stuff, this is such an improvement
Colors look good and asian like.
The floor is awesome and I've never seen anyone do that before
The totem and the painting are nice and adds some great details to the otherwise empty room
Roof looks neat, especially from the outside.

The only complaint I have is the thickness of the wall planks and how the black lines of the painting(?) stick out a bit too much

Overall great work
Make this your standard
Looks very good like a great spar dojo, i think im gonna do a pair of those on this great map!.
Originally Posted by FaMzyy View Post
wooooww amazing as always

Thanks Famz

Originally Posted by gekiz00 View Post
cool mod blun
i really like to see you always active and productive.
nice job ;)

Thankyou Gekiz mate, I do try to be :P

Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Cool stuff, this is such an improvement
Colors look good and asian like.
The floor is awesome and I've never seen anyone do that before
The totem and the painting are nice and adds some great details to the otherwise empty room
Roof looks neat, especially from the outside.

The only complaint I have is the thickness of the wall planks and how the black lines of the painting(?) stick out a bit too much

Overall great work
Make this your standard

Thanks,
I am shocked you like the floor to be honest I was expecting you of all people to say somthing like "You can make 3 mods with the object count you used in that floor... and thats a problem" or somthing like you normally do.

At first the japanese symbol was .01 out of the wall hanging, But as you probably know objects or part of an object thinner than .15 against contrasting colours creates some god awful graphical glitches in multiplayer when the camera is moved away, and on lower the graphic settings, Thats why it is petruding from the scroll even though it would have looked fine in single player, but it is a multiplayer game type.

The wall planks Also were thinner and more frequent to begin with, But as the build went on and the object count got limited I had to start recycling existing objects (Including floorboards), and as a result had to thicken them up a bit because the thinner ones looked too scarse and lonely, making the room feel even emptier wich is also the reason for having the ceiling beams inside.

Also It is not a totem it is a statue bust of a deceased Tori master.

The one mistake I did make was I forgot to type "message" in the script before my message, and now It has a lovely parse command error in red text when you load it up, easily fixxed but not really a fix worthy probem, if you get me.

Would love another 128 objects on top of this for all the detail I wanted to add
inside and out.

Originally Posted by BegoZ View Post
Looks very good like a great spar dojo, i think im gonna do a pair of those on this great map!.

Thankyou Begoz , It is not set up for a regular spar, It has a lot of ninjitsu qualities. But if you Want a regular spar gamerule set up I can make that happen for you. (even though you should be able to set it up yourself in ctrl + G in the meantime as I avoided using advanced placement so that players could change things around to suit needs.)
- Blu -