ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] MELTDOWN PARKOUR
Made this apocalyptic type map the other night. Felt great at the start but the motivation sort of ran out
Either way I think it's worth posting. Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion when I tested it this afternoon :^)

Now, if you'd like to live you better get Arnold to scream a cheesy line at you

pics

Have fun
Attached Files
parkour_rust_fix.tbm (27.0 KB, 225 views)
I AM ARNOLD.
Lol Jk.

Anyways pretty nice map, colors are a bit dull but I understand why.
Lots of free space to move around.
Looks awesome. Definetly trying this out when I get the time. I like how you gave it a very open concept and not just make it a linear parkour map like most other mods out there.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
HOLY SH!T L O L O L O L O L
this mod is really damn cool, even though i'm ass at parkour
10/10/10 rip toucan
pacquiao
Ffs jisse, you made me jizz myself

anywho, dull colors and such, but the mod for gamplay wise looks amazing, will be trying it out
nice job overall
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Reminds me of that horror game outlast.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
It is ok I guess, I dont mind the dullness it makes it look moody and probably it's best point of the map.
I also like the concrete walkway that has crumbled away, with little sections still hanging on to the metal beams it looks really good.

Can see a couple of sloppy placed objects (concrete ramp on the right of fist pic sticking is above the floor by about 0.20 and the patform you start on and the one opposite, the damage looks unnatural as the edges are so straight , It sticks out compared to the rest of the destruction)

The rust colour seems overused too, and I am confused why there are pink/orange lintles or beams above the entrances, it is a very strange choice of colour.

Overall 7/10 Good layout, nice moody feel, overuse of same colours, sloppy placements and I can tell just by looking at it that in multiplayer there will be soooo many graphical glitches from the beams through the conctrete especially for people who play on lower graphical settings.

Overall 7/10 definate downgrade from your last work.
- Blu -