Ranking
Original Post
May Art Express

Since Mrama's computer had a meltdown back in March and he's been unable to continue the monthly Art Express showcase, Oyster's gotten his blessing to continue the legacy!

So, here's Oyster's take on the Art Express, with a few added features.

This months' greatest artist is a tough one, and with so many great new artists on the forum it was a difficult decision.
However, for someone who's done so much for the community and his clan with not an ounce of selfishness, the Artist of The Month is 80J4N (Bojan)!

With his rough, raw and gritty drawing style, he captures the world of Toribash in his webcomic "R-I-F-T" in a stunning and evocative light
with impeccable artistry and suspenseful plot writing. He also creates textures and has another webcomic, Toriblush, that he makes for his clan (Piratez).

You can find more of his work on the Piratez forum in these threads:

R-I-F-T
TORIBLUSH

The shop of the month for May was a no-brainer. With a simultaneously fresh and retro layout and some seriously creative art, this months' best shop award goes to Alphasonik's Origins GFX Shop.

With a wide base of expertise including anime, robotic and a much-needed fresh breath of air to the tribal genre, Alphasonik draws on all three of these styles in a synthesis of truly great art. The image above is a link to the shop.
__________________________________________________ __

This month's best video is a toss-up between a new video-maker and a fan favorite.

Fargle's video Silico combines great music, great replays and a budding new video-maker.

Marco's Wars video is a masterpiece, combining Melmoth's Atmospheres script and great camwork, as well as a truly incredible and innovative 4-player replay made by Andreyoshi.

__________________________________________________ ________
Texture of the Month

In honor of Medieval Month, Pate5 created a truly epic texture that utilized
amazing detail, innovative use of tones and his standard, incredibly in-depth shading.

Art Express is written by Oyster
Works featured in Art Express belong solely to their owners.

Offtopic much? May is/was Medieval month.

Also, I loved absolutely everything here. Great picks Oyster. As far as the videos, I dont browse the art forum enough to know, but these were amazing, and I need to get me need new underwear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Pate5's head is freaking awesome!

Amazing vids and amazing artworks. Great work guys!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I totally didn't suggest Bojan to be picked.

Also, congrats to all this months winners
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
wow this is great!
I hope oneday I could be in this list.
this defenetly deserves to be in officieal news threads
Really loved Marco's Wars. Awesome and unique replays, great atmosphere, loved the DnB, could not fault it even if I wanted to. Many thumbs up.