Toribash
definitly agree and something ill work on! as for single player replays do you mean like ukebashes? i have some of those.
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
Anything single player wise. It could be sparring, parkour, tricking, ukebashes, or just you messing around on a cool mod. I just want to see the full extent of your skill level before I make the rest of the clan vote
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
understandable, here you go

im not very good at tricking or parkour but im somewhat decent at uke bashes
Attached Files
G O R L S - Gru.rpl (142.1 KB, 10 views)
hahahahah.rpl (160.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Shigiezi; Oct 21, 2018 at 06:48 PM.
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
I call bad cop

*inhale*
oKAy

Spars:
Your spars look very sub par to what I'm used to seeing from applicants. I don't really see a flow in any of the replays, nor do I see anything unique in them. To me, it looks like another easy-bake sparer doing the same things everyone is doing. This time, without a flow at all. You also use the same opener for all your replays, which would be fine for me if they were openers that actually worked. The opener you use however doesn't really work, you can't even get a variety of different movements from it aside from mirroring it. You also have no balance at all. Yes, you can somewhat keep a bit of momentum, but it looks like you have no clue on how to recover from a small stumble. You force your tori to do all these cool things, but it doesn't look good because it's force. The one thing I see consistently is the amount of forced momentum in your replays. You start with a small amount of momentum, then you start to try to get a bunch with the little you have. It's like trying to buy a mansion with only one dollar. You try to get more than you can afford. Instead of slowly building up momentum, you try to instantly get the most you can (which ends up not being much in the long run). This then leads to little stumbles and flops that you don't know how to recover from. Then, when you try to salvage what you have left, it looks stiff and weird.

You also seem to not have any clue what to do in a spar. For a small period of time, you'll look like a beginner sparer. Then a second later, you'll look like a very stiff mas player. It just looks unappealing and makes me want to watch your opponent instead.

UkeBashing:
You phase joints a lot in your replays, spars included. But, in uke bashing, it looks more obvious. Of course, there are people who ghost their joints in uke bashing. HOWEVER, it's part of their style, and they do it in a matter that seems right. When you phase, it looks unintentional and wonky. Then there are your DMs. They are, again, easy bake and not very good. When I watch a ukebash replay, I want the person to surprise me with their DMs. Whether it be boom hits, momentum swings, surprise DMs, or anything. With you, it's just awkward and clunky. There aren't any boom hits (which I kind of expected), nothing surprising, a very small amount of momentum, it's just hard to watch without being confused.

All in all, I think you need more improvement
my vote is no

*wHEEze*
playing bad cop is fun

no hard feelings btw
I just feel that I'm too nice when it comes to voting lmao
good luck!
¿?
Lotus pretty much said everything I wanted to say. My vote is no, sorry
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Bois pretty much said everything.
Vector is not a place to learn, you join if you are on a good level already. I mean of course there's always room to improve but in your case you have to get better before applying.
Also the fact that you said you are not active rn and want to join is also a big deal because our clan has enough dead members anyways XD.
No hard feelings, just keep improveing and feel free to apply again.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Also the fact that you said you are not active rn and want to join is also a big deal because our clan has enough dead members anyways XD.

That should become our motto or something
"We're dead enough, please join and be active"
¿?
hello my friends
IM HALU PLEASE ACCEPT ME
today is the day I apply for Vector as I LOVE THIS CLAN YES YES
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
...So feel free to brag about yourself and show us your art/replays or anything related to your skills...

My name's roxxel, but I think you know other stuff you can call me, I'm an epic gamer.

epic gamer proof

and there are a few of my epic gamer replays down there

on a more serious note

Attached Files
gnarly flips.rpl (494.2 KB, 8 views)
monkey routine.rpl (309.9 KB, 6 views)
this game is addicting.rpl (465.8 KB, 7 views)
you said you love Vector, accepted. Okno

Ok so I am on mobile right now and I'm not able to see your replays meaning I cannot let you have my final decision yet. However, it's really perceptive that I am the easy-going guy in this clan plus I've already seen some of your stuff around this big world called toribash community etc etc.

You're hard to judge at first, feel free to share more of your personality and say things about yourself. Otherwise I'd love to get to know you better before voting anyways, please hang out with us in #Vector Party, we just love this. So far I have to admit I liked you and I want you in (with trials you'll show your true power)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can see thru your white text you piece of living meme : D
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos