Toribash
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Movement so far is looking fine dandy, i'm digging how the opener looks.
The spins are good as well.

Maybe try and use another lift, because the current lift doesn't looks pretty, you're head bumping and shiz. Me no likey.

Looking forward for the finished product.
you really don't need to get him that high in the air, the first lift could be better

also thiggist said hey

edit: had to leave, here is my advice. maybe edit from around 800 and slow down your movement to get into a more grounded position that you can push off from. A good idea would be to get one foot and a arm on the ground and to try to get better leverage for the right leg to push uke into the air. if you don't like the way the lift looks you could edit from around 785 and raising your shoulder to get him in the air a bit to make it easier to spin him around.

use your best judgement but it seems like you are rushing each motion instead of trying to get into the best position to have the optimal lift/transition.

i remember you bought one of my favorite sets from like 6 years ago when i first joined, hope you stick around!
Last edited by Internet; Sep 29, 2018 at 07:49 AM.
Round About.rpl
New version of an old rpl wip
Also one of my first no grab replays btw
Last edited by Firesun; Oct 3, 2018 at 05:25 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#TopKek
it's one of those replays where it starts to look good as it goes on

could just be personal opinion but i'm not really a fan of the opener it feels rather stiff
the double knee is pretty sick but the counterspin you did after that broke all your flow, also your left knee spazzed a little
rest of the replay is clean af, great dms and movement
Turbulence.rpl

kekhah.rpl

Thanks homie!

Remade Turbulence and made a new replay tonight

May try to get the head and pecs DM on it but I dont care that much
-----
Alternate version of 'kekhah'
keknan.rpl
Last edited by Firesun; Oct 4, 2018 at 08:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#TopKek
Bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#TopKek
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#TopKek
bamp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#TopKek
kekhah:

manip is really unique in this one, what with the grab, though you probably could get at least one more hit in
there was a little bit of silence as you were trying to setup the decap which i thought slightly weird
decap itself is good