Original Post
January Week 4 Value Packs!
January Week 4 Value Packs are as follows:

1)Amber and Gaia Pack - for a gladiator-like look @ USD 8

2)Barneh's Pack - nuff sed . BARNEEEH! @ USD 9

3)Hydra and Titan Pack - Do a military style texture suit with this. @ USD 13

4)Nox and Bronze Set - the romans of old had armor like this. @ USD 8

5)Sapphie and Crimson Set @ USD 12

6)Shaman, Quicksilver and Neptune Set - there's a good mix here for a military and/or tribal style texture suit @ USD 20

Limited stock! Don't miss out on your opportunity to get the premum SHAMAN at these prices.

Cheers and Happy Year of the OX! (For those of you peeps doing the Chinese/Korean/Lunar New Year thing.)

新年快樂!
Gone Fishing
this is the best server i could find, so here goes, why does stuff in the torishop sell out, i mean, i was gonna buy the full texture pack, then its fricken run out i was gonna buy the saphire and crimson pack before hand (those are the only two i want at this moment in time) just please dont make VIRTUAL items run out, there is no point from what i can see. face the wrath of my angry army if i dont hear about this ( xD )

-SNIP-

User was infracted for this post & for making me remove the smileys >.>
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
this is the best server i could find, so here goes, why does stuff in the torishop sell out, i mean, i was gonna buy the full texture pack, then its fricken run out i was gonna buy the saphire and crimson pack before hand (those are the only two i want at this moment in time) just please dont make VIRTUAL items run out, there is no point from what i can see. face the wrath of my angry army if i dont hear about this ( xD )

-SNIP-

User was infracted for this post & for making me remove the smileys >.>

Get your promos quick then, these are all limited stock, so get them before they run out. We will release a full texture pack again soon.

Cheers,

Gman80
Gone Fishing
i was only saying, why do they run out, my qusetion wasnt really asnwered, all u did was give me an infraction?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*