ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Oldfags?
This really jives me and I'm wondering if it's a gear grinder for anyone else? I can't help but laugh when I see people who call themselves "oldfags" when they have a join date of 2012 onwards?

Like, I dunno I don't consider anyone from 2009 onwards an "oldfag". I consider the title sort of an unofic old schooler. Why do these scrubbydubs throw it around?
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Meh its whatever. They're not new anymore .

and imo oldfags<08

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

For me an oldfag is another name for an oldschooler. I call some other people oldfags (like Tim) when they really aren't. But for the most part, it's anyone with the +
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
This really jives me and I'm wondering if it's a gear grinder for anyone else? I can't help but laugh when I see people who call themselves "oldfags" when they have a join date of 2012 onwards?

Yea I saw that guy too, and yea, gear grinder for me too.
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
For me an oldfag is another name for an oldschooler. I call some other people oldfags (like Tim) when they really aren't. But for the most part, it's anyone with the +

And join year less than 2008 If I'm not mistaken.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
To me I think anyone who joined more than a few weeks ago is an old fag, yay oldfags unite we are the best!

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
it's anyone with the +

No love for people who started before the pay2play huh?
Oldfag from 2015 :cool:
i consider oldfag anyone who paid for the game or before that

Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post

Like, I dunno I don't consider anyone from 2009 onwards an "oldfag". I consider the title sort of an unofic old schooler. Why do these scrubbydubs throw it around?

fools making fools out of themselves, carry on
oh yeah
oldfags are pre 3.0 players who didnt buy a key.
oldschoolers are pre 3.0 players who did buy a key.

i didnt register untill 3.0 was released, because you couldnt play 3.0 without registering.
so anyone with a 2007 or earlier join date.
2008 in some cases.

"old fag" is a term made by the "new old fags" (2009-2011 users)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Only people who can legitimately call themselves "oldfags" are the fellas from '06.
collect snots from the nose