Toribash
Original Post
owner of largest globe flame?
who owns the largest globe flame with it activated? Im kinda interested in buying or making if owner of the flame knows how
Got the Id of the flame?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I've actually tinkered in the forge sometime ago and stumbled upon a HUGE globe flame, so big that it spazzes when you move. In this image, the particles that look close, is just how far back you have to zoom to be out of it.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Flame: Timeless Universe Forged by Isolations on 2012-10-18 05:38:08 for the Head (3016).

preview

As a reference, that blue dome in the middle is two times longer than the diameter of the Ienshu3ng.tbm dojo.

I'm curious as to how much that cost to forge.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Biggest really globe flame costs around 98k to make (I dont mess around in the forge anymore).

I dont think it'll be anywhere above 150k for that flame.

And I'm pretty sure the biggest globe flame, like a real globe always used to be 420_festival. Dont know who owns it, but shmevin can find out if he wants.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I'm curious as to how much that cost to forge.

137,200 TC exactly. Isolations forged this flame very efficiently.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Biggest really globe flame costs around 98k to make (I dont mess around in the forge anymore).

I dont think it'll be anywhere above 150k for that flame.

And I'm pretty sure the biggest globe flame, like a real globe always used to be 420_festival. Dont know who owns it, but shmevin can find out if he wants.

Flame: 420_festival Forged by Pindar on 2013-01-25 07:52:15 for the Head (3071).

Also, just for clarification, a dome is half a sphere, and a globe is a full sphere. Most forgers will create dome flames because globe flames can be difficult to play with. They either cause lag, obstructs the view of the player, or are annoying to look at.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]