Toribash
Original Post
unbalanced mods
e.g mods where tori has a knife and uke doesn't
are they allowed in bet servers?
it's their server, they can have any mod they want. If you don't like it you can go to a different server. However this might be considered Qi farming, you'll need someone to confirm this though.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
it would be considered unfair because tori would have an advantage, so no it wouldn't be allowed. same goes for duels, the mod has to be agreed on, and there can't be an advantage for one person.
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
it's their server, they can have any mod they want. If you don't like it you can go to a different server. However this might be considered Qi farming, you'll need someone to confirm this though.

no QI farming at all, since when the games are too fast you wont get QI anyways, after all its all up to the settings.

a betting server with "unbalanced" mods or mods where it is "too easy" to win on points or run away as wushu wouldn't be visited.

people want to have an equal chance to bet. sure you can open a betting server, but i doubt that you would be able to get much attention on it due to people only betting on the guy who has the advantage.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post

May i ask, What if people placed over 10k+ DP on the server and they change the mod?
Bringer of Hell
Then that may be rigging, and reportable, Seihareach. If they nudge themselves, change the mod for easier decap, and so on, then yeah, it is. Especially if the money isn't there's. As soon as it goes into decapprize in an active server, they have no right to do anything with it besides what they were originally doing.

Might not make sense. I just woke up.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Then that may be rigging, and reportable, Seihareach. If they nudge themselves, change the mod for easier decap, and so on, then yeah, it is. Especially if the money isn't there's. As soon as it goes into decapprize in an active server, they have no right to do anything with it besides what they were originally doing.

Might not make sense. I just woke up.

Actually, this is the story. I was gonna have a clan war with (Cell), and I set up a room. They were taking their time and i decided to have some fun with my clanmate. I set it to a random mod (konybeta.tbm) and after a few minutes the server had over 17 people, and turned into a betting server with more than 5k decap and a few selfbets. I decided to turn it into ABD because konybeta is too easy rig. This is not against the rules, is it? Everyone in the server agreed to change mods by the way.
Bringer of Hell