Ranking
Original Post
[REL] TRichard21: TR_ installments "NEW"
Hello there all you fantastic
Toribashers!

It has been far too long my freinds but now im back from the grave , bright eyed and bushy tailed .

I am pleased to present to you new additions to the TR_ mod pack to meet all your sparing needs .

So without further delay ...

TR_ Hybrid_Parkour

A deffenent must for all the parkour'rs in the comunity , We all have though of how awsome it would be to have continuous momentum through a course of epic proportions, well now you do.
Properly place objects and perfect speed makes this the ideal mod to show off your vaulting , flipping , jumping and all out style.

TR_ Hybrid_ Cage

Not all Spars take place on solid ground , take to the bars and show us what your made of or stay flat and slap the sh1t out of your oppontnent. Use the arena to your advantage and create new stylish moves. (adjusting your distance can create new senarios ,especialy for tricking)

TR_Battle_Platform

A very unique platform that is not for beginners , this mod will test your balance and technique to the fullest. The platform can be used as a great advantage or perhaps be your ultimate "downfall"

TR_BloodSport_3

Some of you may remember the Bloodsport pack and now it has been designed for full out brutality. An ideal sparing location if you wish to hurl your oppontnent through objects , imbed his face into a dumpster or spin kick off a the enviroment.

TR_Bloodsport_Dojo

Full of many opertunities for skills of all verieties . Every structure is an advantage over your opponent and has multiple uses.
REMEMBER: You dont always need a knife to kick somones teeth in.

TR_BloodSport_Kusurigama

Ahhhh, theres nothing like whiping a chain around wth a blade on the end . Not only does it hurt , but can be used to throw some one off balance , or tell them to "GET OVER HERE".

TR_Sparing_Ruins

An open enviroment ment to be used as a multipurpose mod.
Weather you spar , judo his ass, wushu him in the junk, or ninjitsu some one in the face, this mod is for you. Not all objects are sturdy.

Attached Files
tr_battle_platform.tbm (2.8 KB, 149 views)
tr_blood_sport_dojo.tbm (3.3 KB, 115 views)
tr_blood_sport_kusurigama.tbm (3.4 KB, 129 views)
tr_blood_sport3.tbm (3.0 KB, 117 views)
tr_hybrid_cage.tbm (3.3 KB, 121 views)
tr_hybrid_parkour.tbm (4.1 KB, 147 views)
tr_sparing_ruins.tbm (3.0 KB, 121 views)
You guys are champs , thank you . I just uploaded them so let me know if they are not working later on .
Dude... this is great.
Love the hybrid idea, again great job.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Omg this is awesome, Bloodsport dojo is my favorite
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)
Nice work man. I love that hybrid bars.
Again you made so f*ck awesome nice work :]

Keep modding!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static