Ranking
Well Qwelled, welcome back. The reason Realms had left is because he thought we had abandoned the clan because of our inactivity. But as you can see, he has returned as a co-leader. (thanks to everyone who helped show him the light) However, he has been absent ever since. Probably because hes either busy or just speculating the clan to make sure it wont happen again. In any case, I hope that everyone isn't too busy. And please everyone, use the clan thread once in a while. It helps us catch up with each other and create a positive posting ceremony we can all celebrate.
Last edited by Voon; Apr 9, 2014 at 03:01 AM.
can i join... i am a brown belt who wishes that he could be in a clan... in game my name is MattyMSG...*bo unce**boun ce** headbang*
Sorry MattyMSG, but I don't think we are ready to recruit anyone with the desire
to send an application on our forums just yet...
Eventually we will have a recruiting forum for new members eager to join.
But until then, it's just going to be a matter of patience and the intention to join a
developing clan such as ourselves...
Though you can be tested in-game if you're really looking forward to this..
Just send a private message to me as soon as possible including you timezone and the specific
time you would like to be tested in-game.
And I'll let you know if I'm also available as well...
-----
And as a reminder...It would be best if you at least try to post with good
grammar if you happen to post again about the same discussion.
Impressions are important to us. We don't want to look bad in front of others...!
I know that everyone doesn't have perfect grammar..(especially me) But if you really want to join
you must impress us, and use the rules we are meant to follow.
The absence of such determination also varies an increasingly overwhelming doubt...
Last edited by Voon; Apr 16, 2014 at 04:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm sorry for my absence everyone.
I have not posted in a while..
And I don't think I'm going to be very active on forums either.
But I will be in-game.
Hopefully most of you spent some time training during our break...