Toribash
Original Post
(GG) Good Game

There once was a man named Askijeki who was tired of seeing clans full or raging idiots, who couldn't loose a clan war without flaming the clan they lost too's forum.So he made is own clan and called it GG. He filled it with great nice players and they soon rose above all other clans.
We are a clan of nice, cool people who realize winning isn't everything. We say 'GG' after every match and respect every player from White Belt to God Belt. We try and keep a positive attitude no matter how cocky the white belt that beat you is. We are not primarily based on one mod. We will play anything from Mushu to Aikido. We are neither a forums nor ingame based clan, rather somewhere in the middle. We strive the be extremely activein both.

1. Always be positive and say GG. If you get beaten by a noob and they act super cocky don't get mad just say GG and make sure to beat their butt in next time.
2. Keep swearing to a minimum. Some swearing is allowed, but excessive swearing will lead to punishment and, may even lead to being kicked out of the clan.
3. NEVER SCAM. If you loose a duel make sure to send Tc and/or items. Never sell free textures or not send the textures that people payed you for.
4. Be loyal, or in other words, don't clan hop. If you have a problem or are thinking about quitting talk to us first so we can try to resolve this issue.
5. Do not flame/rage on any other clans wall. Even if they are being obnoxious ours, be polite and respectful aswell as report it to a staff member.

Fight Club
JenssonFTW

-Get 5 Members [X]
-Get 10 Members [ ]
-Get 15 Members [ ]
-Get 20 Members [ ]
-Win 5 Clan Wars [ ]
-Win 10 Clan Wars [ ]
-Win 20 Clan Wars [ ]
-Reach 10 Forum Pages [ ]
-Reach 50 Forum Pages [ ]
-Reach 100 Forum Pages [ ]
-Reach 1000 Forum Pages [ ]
-Become Official [ ]

Last edited by Divine; Jun 27, 2014 at 02:49 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Welcome to trial NerdMyke

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Sure, and yes we are new.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Welcome to the clan, hope to see you around the forums. :]

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة