Toribash
Original Post
"gitting gud"
This is my first attempt at a proper replay. Just something I've never got into before.
I'll be posting my progress here once a week, feel free to CnC as I'll take everything on board.
I know this first replay is a bit twitchy and the second flip doesn't look so great, it's something I'm hoping to work on in future replays.
Cheers.
Attached Files
Wicked_-_Anklebreaker.rpl (104.5 KB, 15 views)
Update, new replay! CnC appreciated. Still getting the hang of this whole making replay thing.
Attached Files
u seem lonely.

replay wasn't that bad. pretty simple and slick.
you're very stiff, fix that.
It seems unfinished for some reason.
no pose ;-;
overall 7/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Hey thanks dude. 7/10 isn't that bad!
Here's my latest replay.
Attached Files
ok, p cool replay, hits and all that, you need to learn how to maintain your flow and keep everything in one direction, up to the second kick was pretty cool that little 1 2 hit combo then you killed your flow after that by changing your direction abruptly
the last hit could have been a boomhit, it seems that you are only moving joints that are relevant to your next move(such as kicking) but you could get more possibilities out of that move you're doing by moving probably your other glute or your elbow when you're kicking(example is you barely moved your whole right hand after 350) it will also make your general movement look less stiff and tidier and not sloppy
also hold your wrist and neck for cool purposes
Thanks for that Whale. Here's one I've been working on for the past day.
Happy enough with how it turned out, though feel I missed some boom opportunities. I also have a nasty habit of contracting knees after I hit instead of continuing on with the leg extension. Oh well, I like this one regardless.

CnC as always is appreciated.
Attached Files
Hello
-----
This one is unfinished, I plan to split uke's legs with the skeet.
Still thought I'd post my progress though. Thanks for anyone who has looked at any of the replays so far.
Attached Files
Bleh.rpl (199.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Wicked; Jan 4, 2018 at 03:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bleh: Not bad! But work on your dms. First kick was okay but using hand to squash like that isn't fast neither realistic.