Toribash
Full screen anti-aliasing.

It uses multiple samples to determine true lines and then gets rid of the blockiness on edges.
I usually turn it off due to being low of power, but even with 4x, the game looks a LOT better (and runs a lot slower ;_;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
FYI: 300 watts isn't much. My 8400GS takes up that much.

Omfg... tell me you're joking. Or else you're totally not into GPU's... lol

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Apr 3, 2010 at 01:49 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Bump:
the cards are out. Consumption is about 270 watts. Pretty damned high. In games they reach about 88 C, not as bad as thought.

However, they are already sold out at newegg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Jak can I see the specs comparison between GTX 480 and HD 5970?
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Bump:

http://www.overclockersclub.com/news/26658/

looks like the gtx 465 might be what I've been waiting for. A decent efficient midrange card. Hopefully there will be enough to go around at launch day.

It's on the same errr....chip, as the gtx 470/480 just with fewer cores and less memory. Pretty much where cards that aren't good enough for the high end cards are thrown to.

Hope it can easily trump the 5830 so my decisions are made easier!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I heard of Tri-sli on tomshardware too, haven't really looked into this though, I wonder what the awesome performance of 3 480s will do to my games. (Not to mention my leg hair...)
Probably would bottleneck a dual core CPU instantly :P

I hope the gtx 465 can be better than the 275 too, otherwise, I might still be better off with my sli 250's.

The $100 price gap between the rumor price for the 465 and the 470 makes me think that the rumored price is gonna get jacked up. :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]