ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
the only benefit you should care about is that it makes your dick look prettier

That's just your opinion. I prefer a nice, meaty hood.

Pretty sure, as someone said, the thought that circumcision gives medical benefits is a myth. It's a religious/moral idea.
I don't know anybody who likes foreskin except people with foreskin, it's kind of like the opposite of "the grass is greener on the other side".
I'm still waiting for those 'gender equality' warriors over at feminism to hurry up and put and end to this.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
It's a health thing. circumcised males are at a much lower risk of getting urinary infections, having kidney issues because of these infections

A risk that's already lower than 1%, and it only reduces the risk within the first 2 years. You are really going to mutilate someone's body for that? It's a little on the absurd side.

Why circumcise everyone just for that? Why not only if it's a real problem in the first place?

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
are at a lower risk of contracting STDs from unprotected sex, and women with circumcised sexual partners are at a lower risk of these things as well.

I think you are talking about the studies from Africa?

Are you really going to have sex with someone who has HIV just because you are circumcised so you are 30% less likely to contract it?
Are you really going to have sex with someone when you have HIV just because you are circumcised so they are 30% less likely to contract it?

There's no proof that this works in the developed world FYI, so you are even gambling with your gamble!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Pretty sure, as someone said, the thought that circumcision gives medical benefits is a myth. It's a religious/moral idea.

As I mentioned in the post I deleted because it was gross, I was circumcised for medical reasons (not disease on infection, the foreskin was too tight or something). I actually went into surgery for it to be fixed ("stretched" was the word they used, on account of it being too tight). During the operation they realised that this wouldn't be effective enough and asked my parents whether they should remove it. The only detail I will go into is that it had stitches in it and that they were itchy and painful. I didn't realise my foreskin wouldn't grow back to normal untill I brought it up with my parents a few weeks after surgery (I was 9 or 10 or something). I have looked at dressing gowns with a lot more admiration and gratitude ever since this insident. It took a while to heal (as any wound from surgery does), but I wasn't angry or anything. The worst part was that I thought it was really rare for people to be circumcised and that people would think it looked weird (I only know two other people who have been circumcised since I live in England).

So firstly, foreskins can be problematic and secondly, it isn't mutilation or torture to circumcise a newborn baby, they have just crawled out of a vagina and are probably too busy worrying about what happened to their umbilical cord to care very much about their bell ends condition.

Of this is too much detail please say so I can censor this post a bit more.
-----
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
whatabout female circumcision?
pretty neat, yea?

How about no. Please no.
Last edited by Zelda; Jan 5, 2015 at 12:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
whatabout female circumcision?
pretty neat, yea?

don't they remove parts of the clitourus or something?

Originally Posted by mwah View Post
the only benefit you should care about is that it makes your dick look prettier

I put a bow on my penis once in a while, sooooooo mine is prettier :>

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I used to think this meant they cut off your penis when I was a kid (fun fact)

I believe it's there for a reason, why cut it off?

Nice, and one of the people who came up with the idea in america was John Harvey Kellogg who didn't like boys masturbating. Like your corn flakes still?