Ranking
Boom im back

So as some of you alreafy know, im eki27. I was a former mau member, but i left because of inactivity. But now, since im clanless and stuff, im back to my firet clan. I left ascend because all i was in there was a guy standing in the sides doing nothing. I cant help in sparring replays and ingame stuff right now, but ill happily help in moderating and doing other stuff back here :] and in the replays, i have my repla thread. Onsola knows wht im capable of :] thats it for now

Hope youll consider me ;)
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Boom im back

So as some of you alreafy know, im eki27. I was a former mau member, but i left because of inactivity. But now, since im clanless and stuff, im back to my firet clan. I left ascend because all i was in there was a guy standing in the sides doing nothing. I cant help in sparring replays and ingame stuff right now, but ill happily help in moderating and doing other stuff back here :] and in the replays, i have my repla thread. Onsola knows wht im capable of :] thats it for now

Hope youll consider me ;)

Well its nice to see you are back, I will let you join but you wont get to be moderator instantly, You will be a member for a week or so
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Yeah yeah, no problem with that

Thank you
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Voidexxx View Post
no applys? lol

hey you shouldnt post here unless you are talking about an application
Steam
Application
Hey , my name is Guzzy.
I have been playing TB since 2014.
Im NOT the best at sparring but can make good looking replays. Although i can spar im still practicing parkour.
I am from Ireland , but currently living in England.
I think i have potential to become a better TB player if i join a clan like MAU.
I think MAU will hellp me bcome a better player because i wil be motitvated
trowrds becoming a better player.

-Guzzy
ok guzzy2001 I met you online and I think you have what is need to be part of this clan
Welcome to MAU
Steam
It doesnt matter ohw good your application is you are still on a clan
You should leave the clan adn wait a week to apply to an other
Steam
Hello , here are some of my information, so come on !!!

Nick : Pepepaulo .

Belt: 3rd dan black .

I desire to enter the clan : want to go because I think an ideal clan to me , and I feel avontade with gentle and polite people , and I want to make new friends .

Playing time : 21/11/2014 .

Skills : aikido , martial artist ( MAS) , xspar , jujitsu , kung fu , or mod that refers to martial art.

As can be helpful in clan : In wars and TC .

I was the clan : ( B35T )

I will help them as much as possible .

Thanks for attention !!! I hope you accept me in this app .
Originally Posted by Pepepaulo View Post
Hello , here are some of my information, so come on !!!

Nick : Pepepaulo .

Belt: 3rd dan black .

I desire to enter the clan : want to go because I think an ideal clan to me , and I feel avontade with gentle and polite people , and I want to make new friends .

Playing time : 21/11/2014 .

Skills : aikido , martial artist ( MAS) , xspar , jujitsu , kung fu , or mod that refers to martial art.

As can be helpful in clan : In wars and TC .

I was the clan : ( B35T )

I will help them as much as possible .

Thanks for attention !!! I hope you accept me in this app .

Welcome to mau Pepepaulo, I hope we play soon
You will be a recruit for now
Steam