Ranking
Original Post
I AM MODERATOR! HEAR ME ROAR!!
BUAHAHAHAHAHA, ALL OF YOU SHALL TREMBLE AT MY MIGHTILY MIGHT OF THE MODS!!!

Really though, im only here to help, and mess with your head.

If theres some problem in here that needs to be fixed post toasty, you can talk to me on AIM if you cant get a hold of flagg. SN=TakinBakSunday33
Re: I AM MODERATOR! HEAR ME ROAR!!
And you can hit me up at ThiOastPaganagh for AIM.
Okay you two. Calm down. So, how's the clan match against FLUFF coming? I'm getting better!
It's going alright, I'm gonna be a dick and try and get a person onto their board, see what their strategy is. We still haven't had any formal clan practice, I really want to make sure we win. If we lose to Fluff, I might just cry myself to sleep every night for the rest of my life.
And sphere, nice head by the way.
later tonight i shall try to infiltrate their forum, under the guise of "SnaFu"

what servers do they usually play on?
I've seen them often on US Judo 1, where I like to play.

EDIT: By the way, that's a freakin' brilliant idea. Make sure to use bold, caps, italics, different colors, alternate and incorrect spelling, and blatant disregard for grammar and proper sentence structure.
I tried it last night to no avail. Apparently, I was just too retarded for Clan Fluff. I was under te name WarblingAvenger.
And from now on, don't say your code names aloud. Just in case they thought up the spy thing first...
Good idea. I doubt they could get a spy in here, though, given our rigorous initiation / hazing schemes. Where's our server been?
Fatty hasn't had it up, recently. It's alright, I'm trying to transfer to Linux as soon as I can. Anyone know anyone who run's Linux?
Just send me a private message if you want me to put up a server, I'm usally not far away from a computer. :P