Ranking
why and how would this be useful?
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Highliting of joint textures annoying me. Now i use pure force and if i put joint texure in white color i dont wanna to see the joint different when over him with cursor. Same about other force/lax colors. For someone highlitinging is helpfull for me annoiyng. Im hope that here is other ppl that think same as me.
So you don't want confirmation of what you're hovering over and will be clicking on? Sounds like an accident waiting to happen.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Now i have pure force/void lax, if i put joint texture colored in white it will be in white color
when forced/holded. When i over with cursor on joint it become be shiny. And its annoying me. Thats why i want option to disable it.
This is basically pointless, I see why you want it but I don't think it'll happen just because of one person.
This doesn't bother me >__>
It's a suggestion, can't find use.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I realy dont care about the highliting of joint textures. But, if i use a black texture, it make hard to differentiate what is relax and what is hold. I need open menu>setup>options> and put graphics on minimum to play well.
An option to opt only the joints would help.
Like a hotkey or somenthing. As "B" for opt ghosts and etc.