Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]Server issues.
I haven't been able to join and servers for the past 2 weeks or so, I play any other games, I could easily join those servers except toribash's.
I need to know if you guys have any ways to help me fix this issue. (tried fire wall, restarting router, restarting pc, uninstalling and re installing toribash)

What router do you guys recommend? plus service provider
Last edited by Lucy; Feb 9, 2015 at 05:01 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
This looks like a support thread.

Moving there....

Be more careful next time.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
This looks like a support thread.

Moving there....

Be more careful next time.

It could also be considered a quick question, I just need an idea of the cause.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I could try a basic thing that you didn't mention but probably just thought about: are you playing the last version?
[UNSOLVED]Server issues.
I haven't been able to join and servers for the past 2 weeks or so, I play any other games, I could easily join those servers except toribash's.
I need to know if you guys have any ways to help me fix this issue. (tried fire wall, restarting router, restarting pc, uninstalling and re installing toribash)

Recently it updated, Worked for 1 game, and having same problem, ill try again, since this was yesterady

UPDATE: So far it's working. I guess it was the update. thanks for the help weppetko

UPDATE #2: Still the same problem, the thing I don't get is that my laptop connects to the servers easily.

Update #3: It isn't solved, I don't know why this was put as solved.
|Evil|
I don't exist
The problem is that at some points, I can join servers, but most of the time I can't.
-----
What ports does toribash need to join servers?
Last edited by Lucy; Feb 8, 2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist