Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
its not a bad idea whats the main point besides that i can kind of see it being implemented but not really as it seems very pointless but i mean it would be a cool thing dont get me wrong but its just i dont see it working too well.

...what?

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
I think it would be cool if we could have badges beside our name when we go to view people profile.

U know how clans get badges next to there na mes after winning big events. I was thinking players should also get that so that people will realize they won that event and maybe get remebered somewhat.

Clans' badges are basically html snippets added to their boards' descriptions. Similar thing can be done for players but that'd be kind of a poor practice - we'd need to have additional user fields to store that kind of data properly so that these badges didn't have to be added manually for each player. There's also a lot of places on forum where user profiles are shown so modifying stuff manually would require tweaking ~10 forum templates each time.

We might get to that some time in future, but it's not currently on the dev list.