Toribash
Original Post
Sick of first turn punchers
I hav a problem that is very underrated... almost everybody in Tb who likes the mod toriboxing, is doing a punch in first turn.. but in the rules always stand , on light, middle and heavyweight, that first turn punching is disallowed, but when i am telling some one that is disallowed i am getting bad answers like fuck off, or shmth bad... even 7th dan blackbelts breake the rules and having fun owning ppl who follow rules and are good as dead after the first turn.. can't we do anything agauinst it?
People like that are just dicks, break the rules yourself if they do it too. There's nothing that can really be done to 'stop' it.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Alternatively, take screenshots and post them so that the entirety of the community can mock them as a collective.

Regardless, this does not belong in support, as this is for more technical questions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Yep indeed just as playerid666 said.

Moved.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Just hit em back, it's not really a huge deal. And like PlayerID666 said, just take screens and post it in wibbles titled "Damn first turn punchin pussies"
T1cux: clan have eggs.