ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Better than last Suggestion
I noticed many of you hated my last suggestion, and can now see why. That's why I decided to repair that broken part of space with a good idea.

I was thinking either custom blood textures, and make the blood shaped different so it's easier to make a template

Or create an item that allows players to create their own mist. Basically flame forging, but across the ground, or a little above the ground.

Now I dont have experience in making games, so I dont know how hard these things would be to make.
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
sounds cool but the blood would look really dumb say i chucked my opponents dismembered head in the air, the blood would look all "wonky" as the head spins uncontrollably through the air.

What? It would look like a bunch of hearts or something than a bunch of dots. Wonky? :O
thats what I was thinking,
thetextures would merge together and act weirdly, also, it may cause a problem with lag with all the rendering needed for everything, or im just talking nonsense
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
bpt seem impossible to texture imo, as will each droplet have the texture(seems ugly), or every 'puddle'? still, we won't know until we try. im not supporting this, but, im not against it either. As for the mist idea, you can probably forge a flame to do the same thing.

I find it would be extremely hard to forge a flame that spreads out far, and only across the ground, not following that body part
Also known as CombatBot
they have globe flames and they basicly are fog and they can move on there own and will stay in a general vicinity
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
"Flames", trails, hair and now blood.

Too many of these extra effects are making the game look ridiculous, not to mention detract from the actual gameplay. Joint textures and body textures are where I draw the line.

In my personal opinion, no thank you.
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
"Flames", trails, hair and now blood.

Too many of these extra effects are making the game look ridiculous, not to mention detract from the actual gameplay. Joint textures and body textures are where I draw the line.

In my personal opinion, no thank you.

If they bother you ingame disable them.
Why ruin the fun?

This game is built on customization + I would love to see hearts or skulls fly out of a decap. If they have hats why not add another texture. Awhile ago it was my dream to have a tori FULLY customized and decked out. Supported.
Fire spewing out of a wound, dust pouring out as your undead arm empties itself, gears and oil leak from a gash, or, no blood at all...

A few of my ideas for blood
Also known as CombatBot