Ranking
Original Post
Bring Back HOTM
Is this a suggestion?

Not sure if it classifies but we need HOTM (also, its like the only thing that keeps me here (( )
sad bump --- still looking for an art event

if this is a useless bump, feel free to delete it mods but I really want the event squad to consider a texturing event again

its just such a big part of tb and we already have like marketeering events and in game events but no texturing events... its like the second most viewed sub forum i think lol
-----
Edit: its the third after items sub forum and clan discussion which both have there own events (clan events and marketeering)
Last edited by Veoo; Aug 23, 2017 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Personally I never joined them cause I knew realism would always win,

I did try for an event, but was denied cause my head apperantly didn't fit a template yet it was drawn directly on the template, so it just seemed very biased.
-----
It's also really sad cause the artists organization kinda died out and I'm the only one posting.
Last edited by Lucy; Aug 23, 2017 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Blair View Post
Personally I never joined them cause I knew realism would always win,

I did try for an event, but was denied cause my head apperantly didn't fit a template yet it was drawn directly on the template, so it just seemed very biased.

Not sure how to fix this, but I'm sure there is a way.

kinda awkward for me to post this suggestions/ideas thread tbh, cause it seems like I want the prizes because I do realism. but really i just want the even back tbh

like srsly i don't even have to participate if it means more people will try

idk

suggest solutions if u can think of any
I'll look into making some art events, don't get your hopes up on the HOTM format returning tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I'll look into making some art events, don't get your hopes up on the HOTM format returning tho

Thank you for looking into this. Means a ton to me man.

Im going to close this for now.