ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Deadwood - Another Toribash video. And now Vortex.
You might have seen my other video I made, Crabman. Well, I got bored and made another one.

Enter Deadwood. Unlike Crabman, this movie is comprised mainly of singleplayer replays. It has a slightly longer runtime, but hopefully a slightly more interesting credits sequence

Both of these videos will be available on my youtube account in a few hours.

(Plug)You may also be interested in watching my Narbacular Drop and Live for Speed movies(/plug)

Edit: Vortex is my latest. All replays except those in the credits should play at their correct speed now. Please please please tell me what you like and don't like about the movies so I can make better ones in the future.
Re: Deadwood - Another Toribash video.
some nice moves there, i like kicknflipr
i noticed something tho, you might have the same problem as me. the entire movie feels a bit slo-motionish ..is that a result of the capture? cuz i get this, i have 50-60fps generally, but whenever i record a movie they turn out slo-mo style.

well, anyway the simple solution to this is speeding up the recorded .avi's. i use vegas for editing, and there its only right-click and set playback rate. also, in virtual dub upping the FPS a good bit works. havent tried windows movie maker, but it should have a feature like this also.
some good stuff there!

I really need to grab myself a copy of ND, and Valve's Portal (pity it isn't out yet )
I has a flavour
by the way, i saw your crabman video too, some nice mp action there, can you post a few in the mp promo video thread?
Great videos Ephphatha,

I got the youtube ones, very cool indeed

I am aware of the slo mo problem, recording slows playback to 25 fps. I will make sure I double the speed of each clip when I make another one.

And I've posted most of the decent ones in the multiplayer promo thread :P
Re: Deadwood - Another Toribash video. And now Vortex.
Just added a new video. It does have a few new replays, but mostly repeats of what was in deadwood. However, every replay is playing a doubletime so it should look right.