ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Some Shit That I Make
Hello all! I know that I am not known... like, at all. But here are some drawing I have made and want to share! I will be trying to post every week or so, and I am truly sorry if this is low-effort since it's not in color, and if so please tell me. Also please note that some most of these images look less detailed than in real life.

Tools

Bonzai Tree

(My First Ever Drawing) Lui Caliber Playing On A Gameboy

(Remake Of) Joji - Unsaved Info Album Cover

Last edited by Esscence; Feb 13, 2017 at 03:55 AM.
[SIGPIC]
[/SIGPIC]
I think it would be a great idea to check out some stuff.

http://drawingandpaintinglessons.com...Objectives.cfm

Here's a good site for some lessons on some important things that could make you a lot better at what you want to do.

I'd also suggest you to sketch before you put your permanent ink down. That way, any mistakes you might do are of no harm to the final work.
I also see that your drawings lack some detail. There's no borderline in between objects and it makes it quite puzzling to enjoy looking at your work.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
I think it would be a great idea to check out some stuff.

http://drawingandpaintinglessons.com...Objectives.cfm

Here's a good site for some lessons on some important things that could make you a lot better at what you want to do.

I'd also suggest you to sketch before you put your permanent ink down. That way, any mistakes you might do are of no harm to the final work.
I also see that your drawings lack some detail. There's no borderline in between objects and it makes it quite puzzling to enjoy looking at your work.

Thanks! But about the sketch thing, I do sketch before I use pen (its erasable just in case) and if i forgot to add that i sketch before using pen, than i will add that right now.

Edit: Added the part to "Tools"
[SIGPIC]
[/SIGPIC]
Here is some shit I did a bit ago. (Pssst, I know the hand on the 2nd pic is absolute shit, but no need to tell me because I really don't give a fuck, not to be rude.)

Joji Miller

Joji Miller (2)

[SIGPIC]
[/SIGPIC]