Ranking
Here's a request for "Kzah". Changed a few things. Did a darker background with some light to illuminate the letters in the back.

Kzah header ($5)

find a new font
also this glow you put on the words and behind them is really cheesy and amateurish
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I have multiple fonts, and I tell people we can try new fonts, but every time they just want the same font I've been using.

And I disagree about the glow. If I removed it the text would be very dark and hard to read. It's just a highlight basically.
I really like what you do! It looks great on my opinion. I have the same to say about the font, but if people always choose the same then there's nothing you can do about it.

Keep uploading those pictures! I'd like to see more

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Hi, I do graphic design alot. I've been paid but companies to make logos, I do Youtube banners, and I have a couple of years of experience. If I were to tell you anything, GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. What I'm seeing when I look at this is a lot of Cinema 4D 3D Text with some effects from probably the RATED 10k GFX PACK or some other variation. You have potential, but if you want to grow my advice to you would be this: THE GREATEST WAYS TO MAKE YOURSELF BETTER WOULD BE 1. Make the weirdest possible things, for example, take a Rubber Duck and using effects, make it into an awesome piece of art. 2. Make logos using nothing more than c4d 3. MAKE YOUR OWN GFX PACK. It takes ALOT of time, but in the end you will be extremely well versed in applying affects to your works. 3. MAKE YOUR OWN LIGHTROOM. MAKING YOUR OWN LIGHTROOM CAN ABSOLUTELY MAKE OR BREAK CERTAIN WORKS.

If you have any questions or need any critique, hit me up.
-----
Oh and Also, Bank Gothic GT will go will with almost any style of banner and is a client favorite. Trust me, it's a life saving font.
Last edited by Spartin99; Feb 17, 2015 at 05:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks for the tips.

Made a new logo. I thought the CG logo was not only kind of primitive, but I also didn't like the name. Too clunky. So this is a logo I made for myself. "Cognitive Designs". Made a logo and a header using the logo for my Twitter. let me know what you think.

Cognitive Designs Logo

Cognitive Designs Header

I really admire your work bro, what program you use for 3d letter. Cinema 4d? Photoshop? Also I love the backgrounds you add for your banners,etc. I would say 100/10 of you work since im fan from yours. Keep this good work going. Also do you accept youtube banners requests?

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Sorry for the late response. I use Photoshop for everything except logos, which I use Illustrator for.

So I've been designing for a total of about a month (was visiting my sister for 3 weeks in March), and I've come a long way in my opinion.

I'm now know as "Neuro Originals" (@NeuroOriginals on Twitter). Made a new logo for it.

Here's some of the stuff I've done in the past 3 days or so.

Ricky (Pro CoD Player) Twitter revamp

Enable (Pro CoD Player) Twitter revamp

My current Twitter header and avi (Made about an hour ago).