Ranking
Seems pretty neat.

One of the things that kind of bother me is the nose. The reflection lighting is kind of uneven when taken from side to side of the nose. It isn't bad, just something that stood out to me at first glance. Also, the mouth on the inside is a bit funky. Looks like he's sticking his tongue out, and the teeth there, well, don't exactly look like teeth.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Cheers man Probably fix the teeth tomorrow ^^ I was going to detail the teeth but I just stopped beforehand...

Yeah I just kind of looked at the reference for the mouth and tongue... Definitely size of tongue is off

http://gurpswiki.wdfiles.com/local--...eric_demon.jpg
Last edited by Deuteria; Feb 4, 2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't know

looks really blurry to me

no really dark blacks

and no light whites

very little contrast

but keep going!
you definitely need more/better shading, and contrast as veoo mentioned...
it looks like the only shading you have is the ridiculously over-done highlights throughout the entire face
-----
and it looks weird that the horns are coming from his brow o:
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Feb 4, 2016 at 03:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Thanks for the comments guys, really useful! Cheers!

Will finish this up once I finish work.

-----
Think I'm done with this one...

Last edited by Deuteria; Feb 5, 2016 at 11:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
Added the white and black colours ^^ Is this what you guys meant?

still blurry as fuck
its starting to look like its more of a mask which i have no complaints with. not sure if this is what you were going for but it looks pretty good.

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
still blurry as fuck

still not sure what you mean with "it looks blurry", veoo. the places that are 'blurry' need to have smoother shading such as the ears and some of the cheeks. the teeth and horns do look a little too blurry but since it is made in mudbox some small details can be overlooked.

it is definitely an improvement on the first wip, deut. keep it up
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18