Ranking
Original Post
why did you need to use a fancy font for your placeholders

anyway effect was kinda cool i guess

transitions would have been smooth if there was actually anything to transition to
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I liked by how it went with the beat quite nicely.

but, what game was this? also, I didn't see the reason for the transitions between the shot, then the dead guy, then the shot again. in which this was also interrupted by wording.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I liked by how it went with the beat quite nicely.

but, what game was this? also, I didn't see the reason for the transitions between the shot, then the dead guy, then the shot again. in which this was also interrupted by wording.

pretty sure it's cod 4

pretty sure the transitions would look cool with the cines lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
i see you made a lofi vid edit thing as well
big fan of the music, but cod edits have always kind of seemed worn out for me. i've been seeing them for so long but not much diversity has been brought
all in all, it's not bad by any means but it isn't really anything mind blowing
pacquiao
i think you've gotten really good, but i don't think i can ever offer anything to say except that your choice of music is really limiting the "wow this is cool" factor.. i dare you to try to use something else. could be just as slow and quiet, but something with more sound to it, similar to kasull
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
why did you need to use a fancy font for your placeholders

anyway effect was kinda cool i guess

transitions would have been smooth if there was actually anything to transition to

i used what font it was already on, in this case it was my camcorder font literally no thought went into that part, but thanks.

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i think you've gotten really good, but i don't think i can ever offer anything to say except that your choice of music is really limiting the "wow this is cool" factor.. i dare you to try to use something else. could be just as slow and quiet, but something with more sound to it, similar to kasull

im actually using something similar once i get my cines right. and thanks it means a lot xd
damn im gettin old
looking forward to it, love kasull's stuff. good luck
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up