please
im dying
im thirsty for some appearance in a edit action from my senpai toriito

shit post
-----
Some of the obvious problems I have with this video include-
- Low fps/Really Choppy
- Boring look, looks as if there is no CC at all
- Velo felt too slow and it didn't seem as if the video was in proper sync with the flow of the music

White shader with this song in particular really does not help the bland appearance (See video below, it has the same song and the visuals fit perfectly as well as the flow and velo of the entire clip.) There were a few effects used, I can see them, but they didn't really belong. The sound effects were really loud and obnoxious, felt like the placing of them didn't seem like a logical decision.

The camera work is super super close to the tori. I understand that you wanted this, but with the really choppy framerate it makes it really obnoxious to follow what the hell is happening.

I really suggest not rendering in 60fps. 60fps is very unnatural, and I feel like I can count the frames in this video.

Around 27 seconds, it looks as if you just gave up playing the velo and let it do whatever it wanted, it looks like this multiple times throughout the video but this is one of the most jarring.

Your p/c looks very linear. The text doesn't feel synced up the the music, doesn't feel like it belongs. I don't support people playing with letterboxing, you completely removing it for some parts is really obnoxious, just let it sit there man.

The outro looks lazy, what's that even for?

Welcome back, consider switching to After Effects

THUG's [Dual with Deymon]