ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hyper Set (C/P)
Wanted to see if I can make a C/P set that looks good. You judge.

Images

Made using GIMP

All the original art is made by Brock Hofer and Icy Bomb, you can find it in this gallery.
golf
Looks pretty Nice!
Maybe lower a bit the face, the eyes seems a bit too high...
The Left biceps seems a bit weird too, what was the picture you used for it?
Otherwise good job, the set as a whole looks great
It's nice I love it but the left bicep should be replaced with something else

and the left thigh should have a greener colour in my opinion it would be better because it now has a bluer colour which goes better with the right leg not the left one. if it had a greener image the set would have a blue leg and the other leg would be green.
i think you can change that one hand to pink to match the arm

its nice, is it legal to wear this ingame?
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
its nice, is it legal to wear this ingame?

yes, it is. for him at least cuz he made it himself

Originally Posted by Surge View Post
i think you can change that one hand to pink to match the arm

how to change colours the ezpz way

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I for one don't like this kind of sets. Just taking images and mapping them w/o any link on the colors or theme. Looks like random google images uplodef to textures, no offence...

There is eay more to cp then this. Cutting pices from a picture and making them mapp to create something new, like a colage.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Very nice, love sets sor of that. Those style was kinda popular in '11 or so
About set:
Head texture is very detailed, but the face seems too small and horns are not looking like horns, I think you need to try another scale of picture and bottom is seems a lil bit empty too, you prolly should add there some muscles or so
And abot right leg, I love it, but sapphire part seems a lil bit blank, if I was you, I'd fill it.
And actually you need to recolor another parts of body, for make it in one gamma color, that would be the way better I gues
Anyway, great work tho, keep it up