Ranking
Original Post
i need some personal help
strangely an epidemic of immaturity has taken over where i live, so i have decided to turn to a place where i always know theres going to be a few mature people..toribash

Well me and my girlfriend have been going out for 2 and a half months, not that long, but we have liked each other for a long ass time, in that time, shees gone out with a few guys, one including thats an alcoholic who got her drunk and took advantage of her (yeah idk how that happened..) Now today, shees been talking to me like she doesnt want anything to do with me..(keep it in mind, she has told me that im the best thing thats ever happened to me) then she was texting me asking if we could just be friends, and said she liked it better like the old days, and she hates it that we are in a relationship, and said she still has feelings for the alcoholic she went out with before, and shees gotta get her priorities straight. then a minute later she said to forget about what she said, that she never wants to leave me, and that im so sweet, and amazing to her, and that she wants to grow with me, and shees being very conservative about what she says now.. i have a question, what do i do? i really like this girl, but im not sure what to do, please help me out.

thanks,

Jetsnix
Break it off with her. She sounds mainpulative and she's fucking around with you, so be a man and break it off. Plenty of better fish in the sea.
Shut the fuck up Todd.
Well if she mentiones about the acholic and you, sorry to say but she might have feelings for both of you.

Questionsyou dont haft to answer)
How old are you all?
When did this happen?
Do you still want to be with her after this txt?

By the way this happened to me to but im 13 so it happens a lot in my generation.
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
How old are you all? 15 nd the alcaholc is 17
When did this happen? about 4 hours ago
Do you still want to be with her after this txt? im not sure i do, but at some points, i dont know if shees manipulating, or using me..or if she really likes me..
sounds like you need to talk to her and not fucking randoms on the internet.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Well you do have 3 choices to choose from from my point of view:
A: You could ignore it
B: You could move on when feel its the time, find a new woman
C: Talk to her about it, express you feelings about it
This is from my point of view, you might have different opinions but if I was you, I would break up since she even mentioned about liking the acholic.
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
^ i wish there was a way around this :v

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
sounds like you need to talk to her and not fucking randoms on the internet.

I did, she said she feels horrible, and that she understands that she was being stupid, i said i didnt say that, and she said that she needs to think to herself, and to talk to her later :v
Oh I definitely feel for you. We can make all sorts of rational arguments about why you should do this or that, but when it comes down to it, we can't tell you how to feel. Love will make you do all kinds of crazy irrational things. If you came here to chat with us instead of with her, maybe you are ready for a break? If the idea of breaking it off is appalling, maybe you can have a serious talk with her and try to change the situation. If you love this woman and she is heading towards an abusive relationship, you have to try and dissuade her from that course, even if you lose her. If you care about her, even as just a friend, I think you should try to help her. If something bad happens to her and you did nothing, you will regret it forever. If you try and at worst fail, you will remember you had the guts to try. Even just listening to her with an open heart could be profoundly helpful. Good luck.
Thank you handclap..That helped me a lot.

I wish there was just a way of knowing exactly how she feels for me...because im not sure if i can trust her right now.. like i can trust her with my life, but im not sure if i ask her about her feelings if i can..
Yeah, break up with her. Sorry for all this man. Or you can do what Gorman said...talk it through with her.

EDIT: sorry I type slow...well, GL with this.