Toribash
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Hi headles, Can you replace TimeWorker with Vanish? Please, thanks
-----
Wait... My name isn't there... I got removed?

Never removed anyone but I'll add you.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Who is in charge at the moment and what needs to be updated.

I don't believe anyone is besides you. It dies out here and there for a month at a time.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Its still breathing though and thats what counts, suprised to find people use it after 2 years though lmao.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by KingFrace View Post
one day you're going to realize i actually have a point, when you become too used to not finishing heads and won't be able to finish even a simple project without becoming bored.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I usually don't post WIPs of things I make because I'll either get bored of it or I'll get disgusted by it and delete it. So I only post when I finish something and/or actually like how it came out.

i like to post WIPs and sometimes I don't fucking finish them can you guys get off my back like wtf atleast im doing any art at all why are you guys so damn toxic

ill take criticism on my art but this bullshit like "you're probably not even going to finish it" makes me tilted as fuck

also King Frace some day you'll realize that you can make points without being a dick... atleast weooweoo was fucking nice about it you're just being a dick

like when you linked my head and said art has reached a new low

just because I can produce better shit doesn't mean that piece of art was like suddenly driving art to a new low it clearly was better then anything you could make so fuck off
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 22, 2018 at 03:08 AM.
M8 fuck that, if veoo or anyone doesn't want to finish a piece deal with it.

They are either training or having fun and you being toxic doesn't help either.

If you wanna be usefull cnc,
Sup nerd