ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Ormo event]Knees and elbows

Objective
It's easy to kick. It's easy to punch. But it's much harder to use your elbows and knees. In this comp, you will make a replay that focuses on exactly those bodyparts. You can dismember with other bodyparts too, but these dismemberments will not be rated.

Rules:
No hacking

No stealing

No old replays

Atleast one dismemberment using your knees and elbows.

A maximum of 3 replays, you can switch replays untill the deadline

No mods allowed but you may change the gravity

Prizes:
1st place: 30k
2nd place: 20k - not decided yet
3rd place: 10k

This competition ends in one week.

Example replay:
Attached Files
Splinter_Badass flying knee.rpl (85.2 KB, 112 views)
Last edited by Splinter; Nov 4, 2009 at 06:38 PM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
The minute I saw this (the second I'd read it, but that took a minute) I knew this was right up my alley.

I'm still a bit rusty, but I think these came out decent. In case I manage to shrug off the remaining dust and cough up the cobwebs, I'm leaving my future hopefully less rusty self an unused entry slot.

It's elecrifyin': The soundtrack of this replay is somewhat akin to a Steven Seagal (referencing cracked.com here) movie, only instead of a makeshift flail out of a bar towel and billiards ball, the swhooshing comes from extremities slicing through the air, and instead of fracturing joints and dislodging teeth, the cracks come from shattering uke's limbs apart. I myself especially like the vicious hook in the very end, but that's just me. The name's a reference to the lyrics of the song "You're the one that I want" at the end of the legendary movie Grease. Simply what it brought to my mind, Tori bouncing around like a Duracell bunny on Jägerbombs, and especially the fact that the last strike leaves Tori spinning for over a full revolution
Limited range: Less creativity about the name here, but more of the requested knee/elbow strikes. I personally like the second elbow the most here, how it seems to sink deep into an imagined soft biker belly on uke.

Hope I wasn't too much of a backseat judge up there, will delete or crop the descriptions if you see it better fit.
Attached Files
2 It's electrifyin'.rpl (204.5 KB, 42 views)
2 limited range.rpl (253.6 KB, 42 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Ok, here is mine.
>_<
Attached Files
ormo event.rpl (206.6 KB, 15 views)
It's a weird game. I'm lonely without skin.
No end to begin and only your mind to hide in.
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
This competition is over!

Results will come in a few days.

^
AND THE WINNERS ARE!

1: Leyz

2: Koven

3: Nuthug

Prizes will be sent shortly.