Ranking
Although it may seem fake, it's a legit optical illusion. When I showed my friends, some saw it going CW, and others saw it CCW. Also, people are claiming to see different things from everyone else.
Hmm. When I look at it out of the side of my vision, it goes whatever way I want, but no mater what I do she always spins CW when I look right at her.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I also wonder if there even is a lady. Maybe there is a completely different image there and its making us see a lady. Because an image can just completely flip like that.
I see it Clockwise fist then Counter, then it changes each time I look at it, cycles. I did one like this but with a vase a while ago.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Spins clockwise first, then I can change at will by looking at the legs (it just flips).
[CENTER]"Sigma"
Takes a bit of trouble, and I have to look at just her feet, but I can make it go both ways. U:
this is fake the image flips arond i took it to a gif editer i see that it spins cw
then after some time it go's to ccw and just keeps doing that
Originally Posted by pierce22 View Post
this is fake the image flips arond i took it to a gif editer i see that it spins cw
then after some time it go's to ccw and just keeps doing that

pierce stfu ^^ you did not opened it in an editor... say me how many frames does this picture has ? You know the answer ?
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
It spins clockwise no matter what I do.
Hmmmm.
I saw this in Ebaumsworld earlier :0
Nice one