Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Tori Olympics

It's that time again.
Grab your track textures, yourbadly made javelins, your boxing textures, and prepare yourself for the 2011 Tori Olympics.

That's right, the tori olympics are here with some fresh new mods for you lot to compete in.

The background:
The Tori Olympics are a regular here in the Toribash community. Multiple mods are put together which are related to the olympics themselves, but with a very different twist.
The aim is for you to compete with your opponents to outwit and out play them in each of these different mods for there to be a decided Winning Country after the month is over.
The winning country is decided by whichever one has the most amount of medals won in the time of the theme.

How it works:
Each of the mods will be run in regular KO Tournaments, Hotseats, etc. All the good stuff you all love in your average mods. However, there will be 3 prizes for the first 3 placings. Gold, Silver, Bronze. Random items as usual will be recieved by the winners of these, and they will additionally recieve a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal achievement for their awesomeness.
All the winners will be asked which country they hail from, and that will be added to a tally-log.

The Country with the most medals at the end of all of this will have a banner placed up in their name for a month.

During the entire theme, there will be various other events run by us which will have the winners from them recieve extra medals and prizes for their country. Both forum and ingame based.

Prizes (for tl;dr fags):
1st/2nd/3rd place prizes of random items / TC in all tournaments / events hosted.
End of theme winning country gets a banner put up in their country's colour.
Various spot prizes will be given out at GM's discretion.

Mods and authors:

Mods and authors

Here is the download link for these mods.
http://www.mediafire.com/?l38ols225arsb7i

You MUST have these mods correctly installed to be able to compete.

To Install these mods, download the file, save the file, unzip the file with either winrar or 7zip to your desktop. Open the INSTRUCTIONS text document and follow the process.

Medal Table:
---------------------
Click!

Events:
Rope Climbing
TO in a Nutshell
Parallel Bars

Finished events:
Boxing
Hurdles
High Bar
Fencing
Spring board
Weight lifting
Long jump
Last edited by Uric; Nov 16, 2011 at 04:57 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
the forum events are, well, forum events. you can participate in them whenever they're up.

hopefully the GM team has a diverse enough range of GMTs to account for most (if not all) general timezones.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I will link all the events to this main thread soon.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone should enter the tourney without the mods downloaded. That would be a real challenge.
Originally Posted by B1oob View Post
Everyone should enter the tourney without the mods downloaded. That would be a real challenge.

You sir, are an idiot.

Originally Posted by murilo12 View Post
Have to buy to get the mods?

No.
Just follow the instructions.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Are metals counted by a 3 point based system (ie gold:3 silver:2 bronze:1) or does each metal count as one point or is it just the golds that matter?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Are metals counted by a 3 point based system (ie gold:3 silver:2 bronze:1) or does each metal count as one point or is it just the golds that matter?

Gold = 5 points, Silver = 3 points, Bronze = 1 point.

Originally Posted by murilo12 View Post
were is the intructions?

Check the original post, follow the link, then unzip the file and read the instructions within it.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~