ES Recruitment Drive
You find some rare songs Lazors lol. It's cool to hear something different, and these songs aren't bad at all tho.

Two first were restricted for mobiles, but I like the third one. I don't have much to say about it, it's very standard, but I feel like it's far better than the mainstream pop scene. I guess there's a balance of loudness and dynamic. Also simple but meaningful lyrics.

Join me for another episode of "Lazors finds pop music he's ok with".

Also how do people feel about Jonathan coulton? Everyone knows him for his portal stuff but I really like this album.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 18, 2015 at 09:14 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Two first were restricted for mobiles, but I like the third one. I don't have much to say about it, it's very standard, but I feel like it's far better than the mainstream pop scene. I guess there's a balance of loudness and dynamic. Also simple but meaningful lyrics.

Join me for another episode of "Lazors finds pop music he's ok with".

Also how do people feel about Jonathan coulton? Everyone knows him for his portal stuff but I really like this album.

For the first song, I just really don't like pop music so not much to say about that.

I like Jonathan for the flow in his vocals, at least I interpret it as a nice flow.
The lyrics however don't have a lot of variation which is kind of boring, but combined with the piano it's still good.
Overall pretty cool song.

might've already posted this, but in that case, I'm still listening to it.
if I already posted it, check this out

Last edited by Melqart; Jun 18, 2015 at 10:06 PM.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post

awwe, man I recommend you to listen them. I like the vibe and flow of Seoul's song.
Also, i like that Jonathan Coulton's song.

Melqart: The "Sa'eed" one is like mesmerizing. p cool song I like it.

Last edited by Jodus; Jun 18, 2015 at 11:50 PM.
just going to add in here that it'd be nice if we kept multiple videos in a spoiler, and its better to post one song with a nice description of it rather than multiple with nothing.
that being said, its nice to see you guys actively in discussion so keep it up.

also our favourite swede is back with us ; lazors!
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Check out this song with two versions. (original and cover)
I like both styles, the original is more chill and oldstyle, the cover is more into a deeper sing and vibes. I usually like more the original songs but this other version of this one sounds good enough.

Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
just going to add in here that it'd be nice if we kept multiple videos in a spoiler, and its better to post one song with a nice description of it rather than multiple with nothing.
that being said, its nice to see you guys actively in discussion so keep it up.

also our favourite swede is back with us ; lazors!

Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Check out this song with two versions. (original and cover)
I like both styles, the original is more chill and oldstyle, the cover is more into a deeper sing and vibes. I usually like more the original songs but this other version of this one sounds good enough.

LISTEN TO SLKLIKLIKLICHER

Seriously man, just read a few posts above you before you post, we really try to make this org something more than just a video dump. Also it would be nice to respond to other peoples music and posting your own rather than just posting your own. I've brought up the spoiler thing plenty of times, it makes pages hard to load and I have to scroll a lot, and everything just looks a lot neater when you throw it in a spoiler.

If we are doing the best Feels Like We Only Backwards cover then I'm sorry to disappoint you but Arctic Monkeys win again! The music starts at 0:50 but I like the intro.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I thought two videos without spoiler was not an issue, but ok sorry. I read man, and also respond to other peoples music, read as well.
Anyways, about the song, I still like more the Say Lou Lou's cover. It is more melodic and appealing for my taste.
Yeah it definitely is a different taste than the Arctic Monkeys version. I just love Alex Turners voice and any song that can showcase it well. The Say Lou Lou version kind of reminds me of the Xx, it's not a bad cover but doesn't fully appeal to my taste.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
don't have much time to post anything with much content, but, 2 videos are okay to post without a spoiler, just make sure they are linked in some way and talk about them.
cheers, will post a question or something later unless someone else wants to.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here