ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid] Need replays for a new video.
Ok, so, this video is going to be a little different. I was browsing the "post your best replay" thread, planning on making a regular old video from the replays, but then I had a better idea.

What I plan to do is make a video that shows how TB players get better over time. Most people, even the best, can't even decap when they first start out, but after a little while of practice they are kicking ass. This video is going to show that fact.

To be in this video: Post here a mix of old and new replays.

For the old: Preferably as old and bad as they can be. The more stiff, grabby, and symmetrically boring, the better. This will be pretty difficult for a lot of people who dont save every single replay they make, mostly because the "find post" function is down atm.

For the new: Post your best, plain and simple.

Not sure how long I will make this, but dont spam with replays. Max of about six or so per person, unless I want more, in which case I will PM you.

Thanks in advance for the replays
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
When he gets a chance.
I would think that Deady would be busy with other stuff in life and didn't just spend all his time on the computer.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
oh this will be embarassing
Attached Files
Class S - Anticipation.rpl (139.6 KB, 8 views)
Class D - Cloud Control.rpl (166.1 KB, 8 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Thanks everyone That should be enough replays. Keep an eye out for the video.

Just a heads up: It normally takes me a while to make vids. It will probably only be worse now because I might be moving soon and school starts up next week or so. It will get made though, just be patient.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.