Toribash
Original Post
Christmas Blood Spirit 2010 Event
Re-upload. Fuck my life. Thanks hackers, if I see you in person... I'll shoot you via E-Thug.

You heard it from the man himself.

Toribash Blood Spirit Event!
2010!

Blood Spirit Events
Tournament One : 5th and up
Tournament Two : 4th and down
Tournament Overall : All Together
Tournament Drawing : All who entered
National Forum Drawing :
Zouphs Choice :
Texture Competition :
Replay Competition :
Video Competition :
Grand Finale :

Rewards / Prizes

Total TC spending for tourney: 1.6Million TC

Tourney One:
75k First
50k Second
35k Third

Tourney Two:
75k First
50k Second
35k Third

Tourney Overall:
100k First
50k Second
35k Third

Tourney Drawing:
100k Winner
National Forum Drawing:
100k Winner
Zouph's Choice:
100k Winner
Texture Competition:
100k Winner
Replay Competition:
100k Winner
Video Competition:
100k Winner
Grand Finale:
250k Winner

All winners for first, will receive an extra prize. The following prizes will be listed below:

Prize vary among different games:
Full Textures
Full Color Sets
Rare Items
Entered into grand prize

The prizes will be given out via private message on the forums.

Info for Events:

Very Important:

Tournament One: A series of fights against one another, in a knockout based arena. The mod will be chosen by voters later given, A.K.A Poll. It will be at random, so they're will be no practicing ahead of time. Belts 5th Dan and up

Tournament Two: A series of fights against one another, in a knockout based arena. The mod will be chosen by voters later given. It will be at random, so they're will be no practicing ahead of time. Belts 4th Dan and lower

Tournament Overall: A series of fights between Tournament One fighters, and Tournament Two fighters. Mod will be at my choosing, therefore no practice. All belts welcomed from previous competitions

Tournament Drawing: I put in everyone at the tournament, and draw for a name. Will not be friend based, and I know your IP's. Don't try anything

National Forum Drawing: I'll have everyone post on this thread, or just be on the forums at once. I'll put your name in, and choose. Not friend based

Zouphs Choice: I pick a random mod, and I pick the rules and who plays. Out of random, so no planning ahead of time.

Texture Competition: You, Tories and Ukes, send me pictures of your best texture set. *Head Included*, I choose the winner.

Replay Competition: You, Tories and... Tories, send me your best replay of you doing something amazing. That or something that makes me ROFL. Literally. I choose the winner

Video Competition: You, Forum, Create a fan-based youtube type movie. It can be a movie, video, replay montage or just you kicking ass. Up to you, I'll choose the winner.

What I need:

Full-Set Texture Donations
Head Texture Donations
TC Donations

All of the following above, are for the events only. I do not get any of this, so don't worry.

Update: 12/5/2010

Forums Hacked
Retrieved old thread, re-posted old thread
Events will be posted again, later.

Want to follow? Say I follow. My goal is 250 Followers.

Followers: 31
MechaFlame
Dexter
cube12
Nolanrules
darkmax89
AkumaBeast
devil1337
MrHappy59
Vman45
Alienkid
crazymen21
EarthFoxx
EJM
dengue
2handclap
XSwerunnaX
Gadasara
Eisme
kilbaska
Tor1g0d
drag98
UAvova95
DGE42
Aide
xXWildcardXx
PieGod
jcmert
Devilstone
hipotibor
RazorisH
TheFail

Update: 12/6/2010

New update:
If you want to sponsor this event, you can do so by paying a fee to Zouph, fees are below:

Clan Sponsor: 10,000TC
Single Player Sponsor: 5,000TC
Art Shop / Texture Shop Sponsor: 15,000TC
Name /cp'd on every tourney: 20,000TC

You can buy those by sending the given TC to Zouph. I'll make a bank for the event later, but for now to me. Just tell me which you would like to recieve, and I'll give you a receipt.

Update: 12/7/2010
Alright, this is a new update. I'm posting the times such as GMT and others information you might need about the events.

Times are below:

Event Begins: December 26th
Event starts: 12:00 -6GMT
How to find out when? http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm

Instructions: Input the following:

City: Dallas, USA
From their it should pull up my time. On the day given above, pull that link up and check the time. It starts 12:00 my time.

Update: 12/10/2010

AJ Is co-hosting.
Event still on.

Update: 12/14/2010

It's getting closer to that holiday weekend. Are any of you excited for the tournaments that are going to be held? Well I need 250 followers or at least 150.

Update: 12/15/2010

Well I officially know that the event is going to go on. I wasn't sure so I hadn't posted updates, but now it's on. I think I'm spending nearly $350.00-$400.00 on TC and other shit just for the event. My Christmas Bank will be worth more than your lives, so if I seem to get crazy hit me with a tori-stun-gun. Friday I'm going to change the rewards, they seem a little low. So look for the 12/17/2010 update, that's when they're going to be modified.

Update: 12/15/2010

Wow, so I'm updating again because I'm going to re-arrange the forum a little bit. It seems a bit sloppy, and so do the prizes. I've done so notepadding and calculating, and the prizes only add up to 500k TC. Therefore, after re-doing it with a bit of an edge, the total comes out to 1.5Million TC. That's right, 1.5Million TC. I'm going to redo forums in a second, so keep posted.

Alright got the threads created, posting below:

Video Competition Submission Thread:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...40#post3265940

Replay Competition Submission Thread:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...61#post3265961

Texture Competition Submission Thread:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...82#post3265982

Tourney Event Voting - What mod do you want:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...08#post3266008

Alright, check it out.
Last edited by Keaton; Dec 16, 2010 at 02:30 AM.
we dem boys
Im in of course

Edit: Follower
Last edited by cube; Dec 6, 2010 at 04:05 AM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Naw, it's a advertisement for Zouph's Hamburger Shop.
But I am actually hosting a tourney, the link is here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=213759
we dem boys