Toribash
Original Post
Cool Headphones
K so some of you may have seen my previous thread and now that I'm starting to get a feel of things and work my way into the scene I would like you guys to show me some of the headphones that you think look th coolest, specs don't matter, they just have to look cool in your eyes.

Colour Combo not exactly my style, but with some different colours these would look sick.

I have no idea what these are but when I think they look pretty cool too.
EDIT: Found out they are Sennheiser HD 800. Found here.

Soon i will have these babies

Not my favourite but still cool looking

Found these in google images...yeah

Say what you want about SkullCandy,you can't deny they make cool looking headphones.
Last edited by Murmayder; Mar 13, 2010 at 06:09 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post

Soon i will have these babies

Man, after you get em, believe, your attraction will grow as twice everybody will stare at you

What I like:
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Hector: The thing under the iPod is a little amp thing isn't it? Because the headphones aren't supported by the iPod right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Hector: The thing under the iPod is a little amp thing isn't it? Because the headphones aren't supported by the iPod right?

Yes its a portable amp for headphones. They're probably supported by the iPod but cause of the high impedance that they might have, the sound volume will be too low without an amplifier.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Man, after you get em, believe, your attraction will grow as twice everybody will stare at you

Are you saying I'm gonna look sexy or people will look at me in envy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Damn, all these are sexy as hell. I want some :V

I had the ones at the top, but they broke, I pulled the input off while high :{
Anyways, I look forward to getting some more soon.
Last edited by jxc1013; Mar 15, 2010 at 05:10 AM.
Thanks.