Ranking
Original Post
big wang gang
i've been making lots of things for fun recently
some criticism would be nice, tried to do something different with this replay
Attached Files
Hello, it is I, Senpai
Spam us on skype whenever you've made one of these and you'll get much more CNC than from the community.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT HARSH THOUGH, ILY

I love the opener, pretty flawless except your left foot smacking your butt a bit. Wastes a bit of momentum but doesn't take away from the replay at all.
Flip after is hella fine but on the jump out of it I wish that toe would've stayed down and given you the rotation you needed/ probably wanted.
At 266 Uke's arm touches your boob a bit, which is gay. Don't let Uke gay you. Releasing it a bit earlier and holding the elbow would likely fix that.
Good kick after, not sure how I feel about 187 with your arm getting stopped so rapidly against your foot.
I can see that being both an accident or on purpose. If it was on purpose, try hitting your foot with the uhh..... fingers.. of the tori instead of the wrist.
The final landing felt a bit lazy, don't give up towards the end. At 166 contracting the right pec a bit would've allowed your arm to keep spinning around your body instead of suddenly freezing in air and getting pulled along in your spin.
The kick after that is fine, maybe try thinking about your arms while still going for the dm, just to get those cool poses faster.
Transition into the pose was meh, but pose was a bit more ok.

All in all, still a great replay. I'm kinda impressed by your flow at some points, especially the opener.
I didn't know you were that good at replays, mane :)
PM me with any and all questions
I dont know if I should redo something or not before spending a couple hours continuing the manipulation, any major problems?
Attached Files
auntie fee wip 02.rpl (79.5 KB, 17 views)
auntie fee wip 02:
the manip itself is somewhat decent, but i think the opener is too long, still nice opener, also, make that relaxed manip look good for me yo