Toribash
that would be cool.
also, finished haikyuu's third season and i want more, is there any new season coming next year?
and, i still want rakudai kishi no cavalry s2, been waiting for this shit for over 3 years but it never happened.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Ohww I heard there is a chance of classroom of the elite getting season 2 in 2020

I would like for this to happen. Also, Rakudai kishi no cavalry was actually really good for what it was. I hope it gets a random 2nd season later on

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
rakudai kishi no cavalry was a very good anime
I want to watch classroom of the elite s2 because of the s1 ending,and I heard very cool and scary things about ayanokoji past
NO TITLE
just wait and hope for the best.
also watching magi(close to finishing the first season)
honestly, its better than what i expected

using arabic mythology in anime acually work out
prince of stride was pretty nice, which there are more anime about parkour.
also, finished magi, was pretty damn good.
now recommend me more good stuff to watch
finished mahou sensei negima and I need help

first of all, this anime is utter shit. I'm just not satisfied with finishing anime because it's so bad in so many aspects. I'm going to read the manga to relief my anger because I know the story itself isn't this bad

I remember watching Negima! when I was younger and I really liked it, so recently I looked after rewatching it. Then I wasn't able to find Negima! and found this Mahou Sensei Negima thing but started watching anyways. Basically, from what I understood, there is 3 Negima anime versions: Negima! which is a remaster or something that follows the original plot, Negima!? which the director decided where to go, and the Mahou Sensei that is the oldest one

the problem here is that I can't find Negima! anywhere, does anyone here have a source where I can watch?
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 7, 2018 at 01:52 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

just watched redline and boi oh boi,
this anime is pure awesomeness,